Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team is showcasing “My Happiest Season.” We hope you enjoy it and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Ok, so who saw this bundle in the NEW 2020 Stampin’ Up! Mini Holiday Catalog and thought of me? I think it was a definite meant-to-be! I had to order it on my first order and when the theme of My Happy Season was presented to me, I just had to use what makes me happy! Owls, Plaid and Fall-themed colors! I love Fall and I love Halloween! Pair it with owls and you my favorite recipe!
Use a Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer to cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11. Score and fold at 5 1/2.
Cut a piece of Plaid Tidings 6×6 Designer Series Paper to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. Adhere with to the card base with Stampin’ Seal.
Stamp the “From Owl of Us” sentiment in the bottom right corner of a 3 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Adhere to the card as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the owl images in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Whisper White Thick Cardstock (twice for the top two images, once for the bottom image).
Use the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (available September 1, 2020) and the coordinating Peek-a-Hoot Dies to crop the three owl images and the spiderweb.
Use Paper Snips to closely cut out the tree branches for the top two owls.
Color the images with the following Light & Dark Stampin’ Blends: Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Mossy Meadow, Smoky Slate, Bronze & Color Lifter.
Adhere together and to the card as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere a 1 x 4 1/4 piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to a 1 x 4 1/4 piece of Foam Adhesive Sheet.
Zip through a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the “HOOT!” Playful Alphabet Dies. Color with Cinnamon Cider & Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends.
Remove the Foam Adhesive Sheet backing and adhere to the plaid strip as shown.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on September 9th when our theme is “It’s the Sentiment that Counts.” The Design Team will showcase a sentiment as the focal point of their project. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
August 2020 Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot! ***YOU ARE HERE***
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Diana Carr at The Secret Life of Paper
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin’ Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
Click on the image above, it takes you right to my store so you can begin shopping NOW!
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!