Hello! Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created projects featuring “Sale-A-Bration Products.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments. We love hearing from you! At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I decided to showcase the Berry Blessing Stamp Set & Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper, a Sale-a-Bration item that can be earned FREE with a $100 purchase (before shipping & tax). This set coordinates with the Sweet Strawberry Bundle from the 2021 January – June Mini Catalog.
Begin with a 8″ x 8 1/2″ piece of Basic White Cardstock. Score and fold at 4″.
Use a Paper Trimmer to cut a piece of Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper to 3 7/8 x 8 3/8. Adhere with Stampin’ Seal.
Cut a piece of Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper to 2 3/4 x 7 1/4. Adhere to a 2 7/8 x 7 3/8 piece fo Basic White Cardstock with Stampin’ Seal. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Cut a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock to 2 x 6 1/2. Use a Water Painter to add a watercolor wash of Granny Apple Green Classic Ink. Splatter with a Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Write Marker. Adhere was shown with Stampin’ Seal.
Use the Strawberry Builder Punch to crop all images from the Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper. Adhere with Stampin’ Seal and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto Basic Black Cardstock. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Set with a Heat Tool. Trim to size with a Paper Trimmer. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Begin by cutting a piece of Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper to 9 1/8 x 11.
Score the 9 1/8″ side at 2″ and 6 1/8″.
Score the 11″ side at 1 1/4″ and 10″.
Remove the four corners with Paper Snips by following the score lines.
Assemble and adhere at overlays.
Adhere a 3 x 7 5/8″ piece of Basic White Cardstock to the front of the envelope for addressing.
Use the Strawberry Builder Punch to crop a strawberry and stem from the Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper. Adhere to the envelope flap with a Mini Glue Dot.
I love adding an embossed white sentiment on Basic Black cardstock to make it pop! How do you love to add your sentiments?
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on February 10th when our theme will be “Birthday Bonanza” where the design team will be sharing birthday projects that celebrate our family and friends. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Renae Novak at Blessed By Cards w/Renae Novak
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot! ***YOU ARE HERE***
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!