Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created “Birthday Bonanza” projects to inspire you to make for all of your family and friends. We hope you enjoy and are inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments because we all love hearing from you! At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I just received the Hydrangea Haven Bundle to go with my Hydrangea Hill Suite Collection. I know, why did I not buy them as part of the suite?? Well, I wasn’t quite sold on it yet, but I am sold on it now! It’s gorgeous! I just love the mix of Misty Moonlight and Highland Heather! So soft and pretty!
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Misty Moonlight Cardstock.
Use a Bone Folder to distress the edges of a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Misty Moonlight Cardstock. Adhere to the card base at an angle with Stampin’ Seal.
Use a Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer to cut a piece of Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper and a piece of Basic White Cardstock to 4 x 5 1/4.
Use a sewing machine to sew the two pieces together. Tear the edges of the Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper, then distress the edges of both pieces with a Bone Folder. Adhere to the card base as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the Stitched So Sweetly Dies to crop a piece of Misty Moonlight and Basic White Cardstock. Adhere together with Stampin’ Seal, then zip it through again tucked inside the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere to the card as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Add an angled strip of Stampin’ Seal to near the bottom of the Basic White die-cut. Adhere the Purple Posy Ribbon (Playing With Patterns) to the strip as shown.
Stamp the Hydrangea image in Jet Black Stazon Ink onto a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock. Crop with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the coordinating Hydrangea Dies.
Color with Water Painters and the following Classic Stampin’ Inks: Misty Moonlight, Highland Heather, and Mossy Meadow. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Misty Moonlight Cardstock. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, remove excess, and set with a Heat Tool. Snip closely with Paper Snips. Adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Embellish with Pastel Pearls.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on March 10th when our theme will be “Cute Critters” where the design team will be sharing projects that will feature critters of all sorts to inspire you. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Renae Novak at Blessed By Cards w/Renae Novak
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot! ***YOU ARE HERE***
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!