Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden” where our design team showcases projects from things found in a garden, such as flowers, vegetables, fruits, or even a garden scene. We really hope that you enjoy and will be inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. Once you finish here, you will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I am excited to share a first look at the soon-to-be-released Nature’s Harvest Stamp Set (part of the Nature’s Harvest Bundle) from the 2021 July – December Mini Catalog, which begins August 3, 2021!
Begin by cutting a piece of Soft Suede Cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11. Score and fold at 5 1/2. Distress the edges with a Bone Folder.
Stamp the Black-Eyed Susan image in Versamark Ink onto Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper. Cover with clear embossing powder and set with a Heat Tool.
Color with a Water Painter and the following Classic Inks:
- Balmy Blue (background)
- Mango Melody (petals)
- Soft Suede (flower centers)
- Old Olive (stems & leaves)
Use a Paper Trimmer to cut to 3 3/4 x 5. Distress the edges with a Bone Folder. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto Soft Suede Cardstock. Cover with clear embossing powder and set with a Heat Tool.
Crop with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine along with the Messages die.
Adhere loops of Linen Thread to the back with Stampin’ Seal +.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Embellish with Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team, because the Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on August 11th. Our theme will be “My Happiest Season” when our Design Team creates projects inspired by their favorite season of the year. Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Leah O’Brien at Honeybee Stamping & More
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot! <<<YOU ARE HERE>>>
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Michelle Quinno at Shell Stamps
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!