It’s Monday and time for another Global Design Project Challenge!
#GDP313 is a COLOR Challenge – and one of my FAVs of ALL TIME! Real Red, Sahara Sand, and Basic Black are AMAZING together! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
We would love for you to jump on over to the Global Design Project Blog or Social Media Pages and follow us! Every Monday is a new challenge.
Begin with a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Sahara Sand Cardstock. Score and fold at 4 1/4.
Adhere a 4 5/8 x 3 3/8 piece of Basic Black Cardstock with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Zip a 4 1/2 x 3 1/4 piece of Sahara Sand Cardstock through a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, first tucked inside the Timeworn Type Embossing Folder, then again with the Stitched Greenery Die. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Basic Black Cardstock. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Set with a Heat Tool. Crop with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the Pierced Blooms die.
Crop the following with the Pierced Blooms Dies:
- Real Red Cardstock: Flowers
- Basic Black Cardstock: Leaves, bow, and flower centers
Layer and adhere all as shown with Mini Glue Dots & Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Embellish with Matte Black Dots.
I love the Pierced Blooms dies and how bold of a statement they make in Basic Black and Real Red mounted on a Sahara Sand Card Base!
$10 $15 IN FREE HOOT LOOT!
During the month of OCTOBER, place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code 7CJFSQZ4 and you will earn any ITEM(S) of your choice** valued at $10 or less!
**Excludes the following items:
- Grid Papers
- 12 x 12 Papers (Unless you are ok with them being cut down to 6×6).
- Important Info: The FREE Hoot Loot is mailed separately from your order and will arrive mid-month following the month earned.
- The deadline to earn OCTOBER’s Hoot Loot is OCTOBER 31, 10 PM CST.
- LIMIT 1 HOOT LOOT Redemption per customer, per month!
See the full details on earning FREE MONTHLY Hoot Loot here.