Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “My Favorite Things.” The Design Team will be showcasing their favorite products from any of the current products and you might even see some sneak peeks, as well! We really hope that you enjoy and will be inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
The Sending Hugs Bundle is compiled with two of My Favorite Things: A beautiful image to color and die-cut letters to make your sentiment pop!
Begin with a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Basic White Thick Cardstock. Score and fold at 4 1/4.
Card 1 Sizing: Fluid 100 Watercolor – 4 3/4 x 3 3/4. Basic Black – 5 1/8 x 3 1/8
Card 2 Sizing: Fluid 100 Watercolor – 5 x 3 7/8. Basic Black – 4 1/8 x 4 1/8
Add a watercolor wash of Melon Mambo to the Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper with the largest Water Painter brush. Let dry completely. Flick with the brush end of a Melon Mambo Stampin’ Write Marker.
Adhere to the Basic Black Cardstock with Stampin’ Seal. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the floral image in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper. Cover with Black Basics Embossing Powder. Set with a Heat Tool. Color with a Water Painter and the following Classic Inks: Melon Mambo, Mossy Meadow
Use Paper Snips to crop the floral image. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop a piece of Basic Black Cardstock that has been adhere to a Foam Adhesive Sheet with the HUGS dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini).
Stamp the sentiments in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Basic Black Cardstock. Cover with White Basics Embossing Powder. Set with a Heat Tool. Crop with the coordinating dies. Adhere with snipped-to-size Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Embellish with Matte Black Dots.
Do you own the Sending Hugs Bundle? It wasn’t at the top of my must-have list but I am sure happy that I invested in it. It makes some very beautiful creations.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on January 12th. Our theme will be “Time to Sale-A-Brate” when our Design Team will showcase items from Sale-A-Bration as the focal point of their project.. Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot! <<<You are HERE>>>
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!