Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is “CASE the Catalog” so the Design Team chose a card from the new Annual Catalog and has CASEd it with their own creative twist. We really hope that you are inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are showcasing today! As you hop from blog to blog, please share some love by leaving a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
How gorgeous is the Abigail Rose Suite Collection? It can be found on page 56-57 of the Stampin’ Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog, which happens to be the page that I CASEd the card from. I used the same elements in the same colors, I just stretched it out into a slimline card and added an additional group of flowers and stems. LOVE IT!
Begin with a 7 x 8 1/2 piece of Soft Succulent Cardstock. Score at 3 1/2 (on the 7 side).
Cut the following pieces to 8 x 3: Basic White, Soft Suede, and Abigail Rose Designer Series Paper. Layer and adhere together and to the card as shown with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Stamp the flowers and leaves in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto a piece of Basic White Cardstock. Color with Petal Pink Soft Succulent, and Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs.
Crop with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Mini or Standard) and the coordinating Cottage Flowers Dies. Adhere to the card as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto a 3 x 3/8 piece of Soft Suede Cardstock. Cover with White Basics Embossing Powder. Set with a Heat Tool. Snip the end to a slant. Tie a bow of White Baker’s Twine on the opposite side. Adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Embellish with Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on July 13th. Our theme will be “Create Your Own Background” when our Design Team creates a background using any technique they wish, such as stencils, stamping, watercolor, embossing but not DSP.
Until then, have fun in your craft space!
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!