Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is Seasons’ Greetings. This month’s design team members showcase projects inspired by their favorite seasonal time of the year. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I love the Spring Season and APPLE BLOSSOMS! (My Stampin’ Hoot Logo was created with Apple Blossoms). So when Stampin’ Up! announced the upcoming promotion I was excited to see the addition of the Apple Blossom Dies, which pairs with the Apple Harvest Stamp Set.
AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 1-30, 2022! PERFECT PARTNERS PROMOTION! The Apple Harvest Bundle includes the Apple Harvest Stamp Set and the Apple Blossoms Dies. Whether you have spent time picking apples in an orchard or just experience a similar feeling of wholesome fun, you’ll love this bundle.
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 11 piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock. Score and fold at 5 1/2.
Use a Paper Trimmer to cut a piece of Vellum Cardstock to 4 1/8 x 5 3/8. Distress the edges and adhere to the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Smooch a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Shimmery White Cardstock with Flirty Flamingo Classic Ink. Zip through a Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine tucked inside the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder.
Crop a piece of Basic White Cardstock with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and and the following Apple Blossoms Dies and color with the following Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs:
- Large Flower: Qy 4, Flirty Flamingo, Color Lifter
- Large Leaf: Qty 4, Mossy Meadow
- Small Flower: Qty 6, Flirty Flamingo, Color Lifter
- Small Leaf: Qty 10, Mossy Meadow
- Branch: Qty 2, Soft Suede
- Scallop: Qty 4, Flirty Flamingo
Adhere the scallops to the backside of the Shimmery White Layer with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Crop a piece of Vellum Cardstock with the largest circle from the Stylish Shapes Dies. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere all pieces (Branch, Flowers, Leaves) together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue as shown. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Tie a double bow of White 1/4″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon. Adhere as shown with a Mini Glue Dot.
Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto Crumb Cake Cardstock. Cover with White Embossing Powder. Set with a Heat Tool. Crop with the coordinating Apple Blossoms Dies. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Embellish with Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on September 14th. Our theme will be Focus on the Sentiment, when the design team will showcase a sentiment as the focal point of their project. Until then, have fun in your craft space!
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!