Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, our blog hop team made projects to celebrate Random Acts of Kindness Week, which is February 14-20! We hope you will be inspired by all the beautiful creations the Pals made for you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
These adorable note cards were created by snipping out the already colored images from the Rain or Shine Specialty Designer Series Paper! Since the Basic White Note Cards are pre-cut & scored, this trio can be put together quickly.
NOTE: I got in some fussy cutting therapy, but you can crop the turtle and the bunny (from the Rain or Shine DSP) with the coordinating Playing in the Rain Dies. The dies do NOT cut out the puddles so that was another reason I opted to cut them out with Paper Snips.
The Playing in the Rain Bundle includes the Playing in the Rain Stamp Set and the Playing in the Rain Dies. Build a playful, rainy nature scene using the animal images of the stamp set and the nature designs of the dies, or use the detailed cutouts of the dies to embellish your projects.
Add a splash of rain to your projects using the Rain or Shine 12″ x 12″ Specialty Designer Series Paper. This paper has a touch of glossy coating on some designs, giving a realistic rain effect. BONUS! Some of the dies from the bundle crop the images on the DSP! Yipee!
Burnish the fold of the Basic White note card base with a Bone Folder.
Use a Blending Brush to apply Balmy Blue Classic Ink to the right side of the note card base as shown.
Rub the left side of the card base with an Embossing Buddy from Embossing Additions Tool Kit.
Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink directly onto the card base as shown. Cover with black Basics Embossing Powder. Tap to remove the excess and set with a Heat Tool.
Use Paper Snips to snip the images from the Rain or Shine Specialty Designer. Adhere to the note card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Embellish with a Heart Pearl.
Here’s a look at the other two note card from the trio above! Which is your favorite? For me it is a toss up between the turtle and the bunny!
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on March 8th, when our theme will be Party Time, showcasing cards/projects that celebrate our family and friends.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
$10 in FREE HOOT LOOT for MARCH!
During the month of MARCH 2023, place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code TGSPNKG3, and choose any ITEM(S) of your choice** valued at $10 or less!
**Excludes the following items:
- GRID PAPERS
- CLEARANCE ITEMS
- LAST CHANCE ITEMS
- Important Info: The FREE Hoot Loot is mailed separately from your order and will arrive mid-month following the month earned.
- Once you submit your order, PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM requesting your choice of Hoot Loot!
- The deadline to earn MARCH’s Hoot Loot is MARCH 31, 10 PM CST.
- LIMIT 1 HOOT LOOT Redemption per customer, per month!
How do you earn Monthly Hoot Loot?
- If your online store order is between $50 – $149.99; add host code TGSPNKG3. Make sure the host code is added to your order to ensure you get your Hoot Loot!
- If your online store order is $150+; please skip the host code. You will automatically qualify for the Free Monthly Hoot Loot!, as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards on your order.
- Make sure to check out the Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack and 10% OFF Bundles to get more bang for your buck!
- LIMIT 1 HOOT LOOT Redemption per customer, per month!
Ready to Add the Host Code to Your Online Order?
- Add wanted items to your shopping bag
- Click the Shopping Bag link in the top right corner
- Enter the monthly host code (TGSPNKG3) in the correct box, then click the APPLY button.
- See the diagram below for step-by-step instructions.
There you go! It’s that easy to earn FREE Hoot Loot from Stampin’ Hoot! Got a question? Email me and I will get back to you with an answer ASAP!
13 thoughts on “Pals Blog Hop: A Trio of Rain or Shine Note Cards for RAK Week”
Oh what Fun! These are so adorable. Such a wonderful ide and creation.
Love your trio of cards, Stesha! Your clean & simple design is perfect for the cute characters!
Stesha! These are so cute! Simple, clean, and happy! They will put a smile on anyone’s face. Well done!
LOVE these! You bring the images to life.
An adorable trio….you always do a great job blending color behind images!
Adorable Stesha! I love these sweet little creatures, dancing in the rain. You’ve really brought them to life with your coloring.
Such sweet CAS cards, Stesha! I haven’t gotten this suite yet but I love it so much! Wonderful RAK gifts! Thank you for joining the blog hop this month.
These are so adorable Stesha. Cuteness overload!!
Cute! Cute! Cute! Simply adorable note cards, Stesha!
Darling — as always, what a fantastic set!
Thank you, Christine! This suite is so fun, I am planning a card class to go with it!
Your cards are SO darn cute. I’m going to have to give a couple of these a try!!!
Ahhh, thank you so much! They were so easy to put together! I may make more of them!