Lots of Love for Tranquil Tulips Hostess Set
The all new Tabs for Everything Bundle is great for adding small sentiments and elements to any paper craft creation. I have used it on a few of my past creations which I will share links to at the bottom of this post. I started this card with intention of using just the Tabs for Everything Bundle, but it evolved into something more. The final item I added to the card were the Tulips from the Tranquil Tulips Hostess Set. I think they finished off the card nicely.
I have been itching to try the new Embossing Paste that has been all the rave among the Stampin’ Up! Community of Crafters. I decided instead of using the natural white color of the paste, I wanted to add some color. Rich Razzleberry is one of my favorite colors, so I grabbed my re-inker, added one drop to the small dollop of white embossing paste and mixed it up. (Note: Mix it up on the Silicone Mat that Stampin’ Up! offers, it allows for easy clean up). Here are the items you need and a couple to help step-up the embossing paste application technique.
Necessities for the Embossing Paste Technique
Step-Up Add On’s for the Embossing Paste Technique
Here is a close-up view of the Embossing Paste in action on the card.
- Card Base is Whisper White Thick Cardstock cut to 4.25 in x 11 in and scored / folded at 5.5 in to to make a standard size A2 card that fits in a Medium Stampin’ Up! Envelope.
- Embossing Paste is mixed with a drop of Rich Razzleberry Classic Re-Inker and applied to the card with the Brick Decorative Mask and a the long and thin Palette Knife.
- I then added the Lemon-Lime Twist 1/2″ Finely Woven Ribbon and Rich Razzleberry 1/4″ Stitched-Edge Ribbon to the bottom 1/3 of the card.
- The greens of the tulips were stamped with Lemon-Lime Twist Classic Ink and the petals were stamped in Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink on Shimmery White Cardstock. I stamped the second tulip petal an additional time and snipped it out with the paper snips. All elements were adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals to make them pop.
- The sentiment of Love and the Heart are from the Tabs for Everything Stamp Set. I cropped the Tab out first with the Punch and then stamped the images, as I felt this was easiest. The tab was folded in half and adhered to the ribbon with Snail Adhesive and a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- The final touch was adding 4 Green Glitter Enamel Dots.
- I also took the time to stamp the Tulips on the Whisper White Medium Envelope for an added wow factor.
Click on the picture above to view the Tabs for Everything Bundle in my on-line store.
The Tranquil Tulips Hostess Set (shown below) is only available via Hostess Stampin’ Rewards with an order of $150 or more. Want to host an Online Facebook Party and earn extra hostess rewards in the month of June? Contact me for details and to set a date!
Love what you see? Pin any picture on this page to your Pinterest Boards. You can do so by hovering over the picture and clicking on the button in the upper left hand corner. You can see all my Pinterest Boards Here: Stampin’ Hoot! Pinterest Boards.
Note: You need to be viewing this post on my blog and not from the email in order to pin to Pinterest.
LOVE FREE PRODUCTS? GET A $35 BONUS! June 1 – 30. Place an order of $350 or more and get $35 in BONUS FREE STAMPIN’ REWARDS! Bonus applies to individual on-line customer order, as well as a workshop host benefit. Details are shown below!
My FREE HOOT LOOT for June is Glitter Enamel Dots! See how to earn Free Monthly Hoot Loot by clicking on the photo below:
My list of products used in this post. Click on the images to shop or click on the link at the bottom to print a pdf.