Sparkle With The Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop
Welcome to The Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop for July 2017. This month our theme is “Sparkle”. You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog – Stampin’ Hoot!, Stesha Bloodhart or you may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you don’t miss any of the fabulous projects being shared today.
I dug deep to think about what I could use for ‘Sparkle’. I love the new embossing paste and wanted to incorporate it into my project, but it didn’t have much sparkle. I thought about how I could add it and wondered how it would work if I mixed in our Dazzling Diamonds Glitter…it worked and worked well! It has a beautiful sparkle and shimmery that I just LOVE! I am SO HAPPY that I tried it and it was successful!
I hadn’t use the new Oh So Eclectic Bundle yet so I wanted to build my project around it! I keep grabbing the New 2017-2019 In-Colors, they just call to me! I think they are fabulous and my favorite, for the moment…I am sure it will change in the future!
- Card base is Whisper White Thick Cardstock cut to 5.5 in x 11 in and scored / folded at 5.5 in to make a square card
- I cut a piece of Tranquil Tide Cardstock to 5.375 in x 5.375 in and adhered to the card base with Fast Fuse Adhesive.
- I cut another piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 5.25 in x 5.25 in. I took some Embossing Paste and mixed it up on a Silicone Craft Sheet with two drops of the Tranquil Tide Classic Re-inker and a little Dazzling Diamonds glitter. I put the Diamond Shaped Pattern Party Decorative Mask over the cardstock and applied the Embossing Paste with the long and skinny Palette Knife.
- I stamped the floral images from the Oh So Eclectic Stamp Set in Basic Black Archival Ink onto Shimmery White Cardstock. I colored them with an Aqua Painter and Tranquil Tide / Berry Burst Classic Ink. I zipped them through the Big Shot to quickly crop them out using the coordinating Eclectic Layers Thinlits Dies included in the Oh So Eclectic Bundle. They were adhered to the cardstock with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were stamped in Lemon-Lime Twist Classic Ink. I grabbed a Stampin’ Write Lemon-Lime Twist Marker and drew an outline on the Patterned Leaves to make it stand out more. These were also quickly cropped out with the Big Shot and Coordinating Dies. They were adhered to the cardstock with the New Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. They fit under the leaves perfectly!
- I stamped the You Are Remarkable sentiment, from the Remarkable You Stamp Set, onto Whisper White Cardstock using Tranquil Tide Ink. I flagged the end with the Banner Triple Punch. I added a bit of Silver Mini Sequin Trim to the bottom prior to adhering it with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The final touches were added by strategically placing Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the card and also the middle of the flowers.
Thanks for taking part in our blog hop, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don’t want to miss. Remember that currently you are at my blog – Stampin’ Hoot!, Stesha Bloodhart, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next in the list.
My FREE HOOT LOOT for July are the Hearts and Stars Elements! See how to earn Free Monthly Hoot Loot by clicking on the photo below:
My list of products used in this post. Click on the images to shop or click on the link at the bottom to print a pdf.
STAMPIN’ UP! BONUS DAYS! JULY 1 – 31. EARN IN JULY. REDEEM IN AUGUST!
- For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between July 1-31, you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between August 1 – 31, 2017.
EARNING (JULY 1-31) IMPORTANT DETAILS!
- Keep Your Codes! Save both the email containing your Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be re-sent if the email is lost, and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Requires Email! An email address is required to participate; bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- No Limit! There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
REDEEMING (AUGUST 1-31) IMPORTANT DETAILS!
- No Limit! There is no limit on the number of coupons participants can use on an order during redemption.
- What Will You Use Your Coupon Codes For? Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any Stampin’ Up! product, excluding Starter Kits, Stampin’ (Host) Rewards and Paper Pumpkin month to month subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin kits (1, 3, 6 and 12 month fixed subscriptions) can be discounted with Bonus Days coupons.
THE BEST JULY DEAL OF ALL! The $99 Starter Kit is a fabulous way to purchase Stampin’ Up! products at a discount. Get $72 worth of BONUS products when you purchase the $99 Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up! in July. No risk. No obligation to purchase anything further. No penalty to drop!
I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS! Purchase the kit and join through me and enjoy the benefits of being part of my team – The Hootenannies. My community is pressure-free, friendly and loaded with exclusive paper crafting ideas and resources (and you the get benefit of also being part of the Pals). Get the full scoop here and please don’t hesitate to email me with any questions. I’m happy to help.