3D Thursday: Painted Harvest Pair of Vases
Welcome to my 3-D Thursday Feature! I just cannot get enough of the Painted Harvest Bundle! So, today’s post features those beautiful sunflowers decorating a couple vases! I have yet to discover a color that does not work wonders on these versatile sunflowers. These vases are decorated with sunflowers stamped in Tranquil Tide, Fresh Fig and Soft Suede Classic Ink.
Linen Thread and Burlap Ribbon go so well with the Painted Harvest Bundle. The bring the feeling of Fall / Autumn to life, and since Fall is just around the corner, what better than to create a few vases that you can use to brighten up your home!
- I stamped each sunflower three times on Whisper White Thick Cardstock. The bottom layers of color are Tranquil Tide and Fresh Fig. The 2nd layer of color for the sunflower is Soft Suede, as well as the center, leaves and ferns.
- I tied the Burlap Ribbon around the neck of the vases. Then I intertwined Fresh Fig and Tranquil Tide Ribbon on each of them to coordinate with the sunflowers.
- I quickly cropped the Soft Suede leaves with the coordinating Leaf Punch. I fussy cut the Sunflowers and Ferns with the Paper Snips.
- I added Fast Fuse Adhesive to the back of the sunflowers and then started to assemble them to create a bunch of three. I strategically added the ferns and leaves to balance out the bunch. I added some Linen Thread to the bunch and then adhered it to the vase with a few Stampin’ Dimensionals.
My list of products used in this post. Click on the image to see the product in store or print a pdf by clicking the link at the bottom!
Merry Patterns Stamp Set Promotion!
September 1st – October 31st, 2017
Free with a $300 Online Order or FB Party Sales!
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $300 USD/$375 CAD (before shipping and handling)
- There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
- Demonstrator, Customer, Workshop, and online orders qualify
- Orders must be closed by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to Stampin’ Rewards
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set
Need a copy of the 2017 Holiday Catalog by Stampin’ Up? Click on the image below and leave me your Name, Address and Email and I will pop one in the mail!
Be sure to take advantage of my Monthly Hoot Loot! During the month of September, Earn both sizes (regular and mini) Stampin’ Dimensionals as your free items by placing a $50 order and entering the host code shown below. More details by clicking this photo:
Ready to take a stroll through my online store?
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!