Paper Pumpkin October 2017 Kit Reveal, Special Release and November Kit Details!
The Stampin’ Up! October Paper Pumpkin Kit featured in the video above is another of my favorites. I haven’t made many shaker cards, in fact, I am not sure that I have ever made one, so I am excited to work on this kit and maybe create a few Shaker Cards of my own in the near future! The create such a festive feel and remind me of beautiful snow globes.
DON’T MISS OUT! If you missed signing up for the October kit but would still like to purchase it, you can get it in the online store beginning October 23 (while supplies last) when you become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber (or as a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber). This will be the FULL kit – Stampin’ Up! is doing everything possible to accommodate the demand and allow as many people to get the Pining for Plaid Kit (October’s kit), so they will not be offering refills as they usually do.
The video above shows you why you want to have both October and November kits! So get yourself signed up (No Later Than November 10th) so you do not miss out on November’s kit!
Holiday cards made easy! Stampin’ Up! created a simple and fun holiday crafting experience that streamlines Christmas prep in their Season of Style Paper Pumpkin Kits!
To give you more of what you love, during October and November Stampin’ Up! is offering two straight months of perfectly coordinated Christmas card making and gifting projects.
Two coordinating kits means that 1) you will have everything you need to complete unique holiday cards and gifts, 2) you will have more creative options, and 3) you can get that handmade holiday touch without the fuss.
- The October and November Paper Pumpkin kits coordinate but they also stand alone. You DO NOT need both kits to create a complete project.
- If you missed signing up for the October kit but would still like to purchase it, you can get it in the online store beginning October 23 (while supplies last) when you become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber (or as a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber).
- To receive November’s kit, you can subscribe through me at paperpumpkin.com by 11:50 PM (MT) on November 10.
- You can sign up for a month to month Paper Pumpkin subscription through me here.
- NEED GIFT IDEAS FOR THE HOLIDAYS? Paper Pumpkin kits (month to month or a pre-paid subscription) make fabulous gifts.
Want to start a Paper Pumpkin monthly subscription to ramp up your creative time? Include a prepaid 1, 3, 6 or 12 month subscription to your next Stampin’ Up! order.
Watch more Stampin’ Up! Paper Pumpkin videos here!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Have a question? Email me.
Learn here how you can earn the Foil Snowflakes from me with an order of $50 or more using my exclusive October Host Code.
Ready to take a stroll through my online store?