#tgifc153 Free Springtime Foils DSP
Happy Friday! TGIFC153 – How about some Springtime Foils DSP?
It’s March Madness and that means ANYTHING GOES for the TGIF Challenge this week! I cannot believe we are down to one day left for Sale-a-Bration! The year is zipping on by so fast, soon the kids will be finishing school and I will have a 4th grader and a 1st grader!
My card for today focuses on the Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper, a Level 1 Sale-a-Bration Item that you can earn for FREE with a $50 Purchase! But, don’t blink! Sale-a-Bration and all its gloriousness ends on Saturday, March 31st! There has never been a better time to buy!
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to 3 1/2″ x 5 1/2″.
- Ink up the sentiment (from Colorful Seasons) in Versamark Ink and stamp as shown. Cover with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder, then set with a Heat Tool.
- Cut a piece of the striped Springtime Foils Designer Series Paper at an angle so that you obtain a piece to cut out a diagonal stripe. The final size should be 1/2″ x 5 1/2″.
- Add a strip of Snail Adhesive to the back edge of the Whisper White Cardstock and adhere the edge of the diagonal strip piece to it.
- Wrap Silver Baker’s Twine around the seam three times, then secure with a bow.
- Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- With your Paper Snips, cut out several leaves from along the edge of the paper and adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper is unlike any other paper Stampin’ Up! offers! It is almost like a thin white cardboard feel, but it is stamped with beautiful foil images that is almost impossible to capture its beauty through a photo! Most of the pieces that I used are silver foil, but the small accents are gold. I highly recommend this paper if you love the shimmer of foil.
Don’t miss out on my deal during the final days of Sale-a-Bration! Do you have any bundles on your wishlist? Stampin’ Up! already offers bundles at a 10% discount from the individual retail price! I am sweetening that deal and giving you an additional 15% off any current bundle! You can read the details by clicking on the photo below! Don’t forget, only one more day to cash in on this amazing deal!
It is so hard to photograph that beautiful shimmer of foil! The photos make my card look more of a gold, but I can assure you that most of the foil is silver and it sure is gorgeous when held in your hand!
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!
Monthly Hoot Loot!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code F93292MH and you will earn BOTH the True Gentleman Buttons -and- Linen Thread for FREE, a $10.50 Value!