Welcome to a frenzy of sneak peeks from the upcoming 2019 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog! All sneak peek products will be available for purchase starting January 3, 2019.
The Piece of Cake Bundle, Meant to Be Bundle, and the All Move Love Designer Series Paper all have a place in this wedding card. I love these new products and hope that I have lots of time to create and share with you.
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Adhere a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ piece of All My Love Designer Series Paper to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Unfold the card and zip through the Big Shot with a 2″ x 3″ Rectangle Stitched held in place in the bottom right corner with the Magnetic Platform (to create the frame).
- Use the Cake Builder Punch to create a template for cropping out a stamped cake image. Lay the template over a piece of cardstock held in place on the Stamparatus Platform. Place the stamps within the template, pick up the stamps with a Stamparatus Plate. Remove the template.
- Stamp the image in Versamark onto Crumb Cake Cardstock. Stamp the flower image (cake topper) in Versamark onto Crumb Cake Cardstock as well. Cover all with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess and set with a Heat Tool. Crop the cake & stand images with the Cake Builder Punch. Snip the flower topper image with a Paper Snips. Color with the following Stampin’ Blends: Dark Lovely Lipstick, Light Flirty Flamingo, Dark Soft Sea Foam. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the MR&MRS sentiment (Piece of Cake Stamp Set) on the inside of the card, as shown, with Lovely Lipstick Ink.
- Stamp the heart image (Meant to Be Stamp Set) in Versamark Ink onto Vellum Cardstock that has been rubbed with the Embossing Buddy to remove static cling. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove excess and set with a Heat Tool. Crop with the coordinating heart framelit (Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies). Adhere to two pieces with Mini Glue Dots.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White 5/8″ Flax Ribbon to 2 1/2″. Adhere with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Crop a piece of Vellum Cardstock with the Big Shot and heart border framelit die (Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies).
- Stamp the sentiment (Piece of Cake Stamp Set) in Versamark Ink onto Crumb Cake Cardstock. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess and set with a Heat Tool. Snip or cut to size. Flag the end with the Tailored Tag Punch. Adhere the heart border to the back and to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add three Heart Epoxy Droplets as shown and color with a Dark Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Blend.
I love the look of white embossing on Crumb Cake cardstock. The All My Love 12×12 Designer Series Paper sets the color combination for this card. The color to my stamped images has been added with our lovely Stampin’ Blends Premier Alcohol Markers. They are a staple in my craft room and I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have them….well, I would watercolor, but I love the blends just as much.
The new Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies are my #1 must-have from the 2019 Occasions Catalog! There are the perfect variety of sizes to create an abundance of frames for your art. Make sure you add these to your crafting collection on January 3, 2019!