Southern Serenade Birthday Card for GDP140
Happy Monday Everyone!
The Global Design Project is CASEing the Designer this week! Please join me in CASEing (Copy and Selectively Edit) the talented Brian King! He has a clean and simple style that is sure to please the eyes of the recipient.
Southern Serenade was one of my favorite stamp sets and I was happy to grab it off my shelf and give it some love in my craft room!
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Mint Macaron Cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″. Score and fold at 4 1/4″.
- Cut a piece of Tranquil Tide Cardstock to 3 3/8″ x 4 5/8″.
- Cut a piece of Watercolor Paper to 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″. Stamp the lace background stamp as shown, alternating between Mint Macaron and Tranquil Tide Ink.
- Stamp the Happy Birthday sentiment in Tranquil Tide onto the Watercolor Paper.
- On another piece of Watercolor Paper, stamp the floral image in StazOn Ink, two times. Add color with an Aqua Painter, using Mint Macaron for the petals and Tranquil Tide for the stem and leaves.
- Fussy cut one whole image with a Paper Snips. On the 2nd image, cut out the three full petals. Adhere to the whole image with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Wrap a piece of Shaded Spruce 1/8″ Ribbon as shown, securing with a bow.
- Adhere the snipped floral image to the left-hand side. over the top of the ribbon, with regular and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The monotone green card is very pleasing to the eye. I used the returning Mint Macaron (happy dance) and the fabulous Tranquil Tide! I think they pair perfectly!
Giving your focal points an extra pop by adding Dimensionals is always a must on my creations. If you are not a fan of fussy cutting, you can sure stamp the image right on the Watercolor Paper and it will still look fabulous!
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!
If you live in the US and currently do not have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator that you order from, I would LOVE to be YOURS! I spoil my customers and would love to spoil you! Here are just a few of the benefits of becoming a Hootlet (Stampin’ Hoot! Preferred Customer):
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Catalogs – They will automatically be mailed to you with each new release. (Holiday Catalog and Occasions Catalog)
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogs – They will be delivered to your door, at no charge, with free shipping! This catalog is jam-packed with over 200 pages of products and ideas ready to inspire you to create!
- Stampin’ Hoot! Hootlet Rewards! – Want to earn more free goodies from me? Become a frequent shopper with me, track your purchases and redeem your hoot points for a free shopping spree, valued up to $30! Download your tracking sheet here: Hoot Points Tracking Sheet
Monthly Hoot Loot!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code YMSFW99Q and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of a Current/Available EMBOSSING FOLDER FOR FREE!