Welcome to the October 2018 Scrapbooking Global Blog Hop. The Design Team and 15 others hop once a month. Every month we design a scrapbook page and share it with you. This month’s theme is Celebrate. If you’d like to participate in our monthly challenge and hop, you can join in the fun via our Scrapbooking Global – Stampin’ Up! Facebook Group!
- Start with a 12x12 sheet of Whisper White Cardstock.
- Use the following Stampin’ Write Markers to flick color onto the white canvas: Real Red, Blueberry Bushel, Garden Green, & Crumb Cake.
- First, create a balloon template using the Balloon Builder Punch and the all-new Stamparatus-sized Grid Paper. Utilizing the Stamparatus (stamp positioning tool), place the solid balloon stamps inside the template and grab them with a Stamparatus Acrylic Plate. Remove the template and replace with cardstock. Add ink to the balloons and stamp onto Whisper White Cardstock. Lay the lined images over the stamped balloons, grab with the other Stamparatus Acrylic Plate. Stamp with Tuxedo Black Momento Ink.
- Crop with the coordinating Balloon Builder Punch. The balloons should align perfectly with the punch if you used the template stated above.
- Cut a piece of Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper to 10 3/4″ x 1 1/4″. Flag the left end with the Banner Triple Punch. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
- Crop a piece of Best Route Designer Series Paper to 5″ x 1″. Flag both ends with the Banner Triple Punch. Snip in half with a Paper Snips and adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the cropped balloons as shown, alternating between Snail Adhesive and Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add a couple “let us celebrate” balloon strings with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- With a Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, crop the “Celebrate”, “Amazing”, “You” using Crumb Cake and Blueberry Bushel Cardstock and the Celebrate You Thinlit Dies.
- Create the banner flags in the top right corner with the same Designer Series Paper and Banner Triple Punch, staggering the length and width as desired. Adhere with Snail Adhesive and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add additional wording using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and the alphabet from the Pick a Pennant Stamp Set.
My picture is a tad blurry but it definitely caught the moment of excitement! We spent the evening at Mall of America for my son, Preston’s, 5th Birthday. This picture was snapped right before he had his chance to drive the bumper cars. I just love that smile and his bright blue eyes. #proudmom
The Stamparatus is such a great tool, especially when you are using a builder punch. All you have to do is make yourself a template out of scrap paper, or better yet, make one with the all-new Small Grid Paper, sized perfectly to fit on top of the Stamparatus Foam Mat. Stampin’ Up! just released new accessories for the Stamparatus…Grid Paper, Additional Foam Mats and Stamparatus Plates for those large, 2-step or more, projects. STAMPARATUS ACCESSORIES
I may have overdone it slightly on the balloons :), but I do love that splattered background created by flicking the tip of a Stampin’ Write Marker on the inside of its own cap! So easy and it doesn’t hurt the markers.
Now, see what the rest of the Scrapbooking Global Design Team and hoppers have in store for you! Follow the links below!
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!