Simply Thankful for Country Home
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Old Olive Cardstock to 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″. Adhere to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock to 4″ x 5 1/2″. Using the Smooching Technique (tutorial here), create the background using Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, and Crushed Curry Classic Inks.
- Zip the cardstock through the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine tucked inside the Tin Tile Dynamic Impressions Embossing Folder. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the milk can and flowers (Country Home Stamp Set) in Jet Black StazOn onto Shimmery White Cardstock. Color with an Aqua Painter and colors listed above. Snip out the images with a Paper Snips.
- Cut a thin strip of Chicken Wire. Color the white side with an Old Olive Stampin’ Blend. Adhere with a small amount of Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto Basic Black Cardstock. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to clear the excess, and set with a Heat Tool. Snip with a Paper Snips.
- Adhere all images with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Look at those AMAZING fonts in the sentiments of the Country Home Stamp Set! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
The watercolor images can easily be created by using Shimmery White Cardstock, Jet Black StazOn Ink, and an Aqua Painter. Add color in levels. Higher levels of water, covering the entire image, let dry completely. Repeat, decreasing water usage and concentrating on shading areas. This results in a great watercolor effect created with ease.
I just LOVE the Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder from the 2018 Holiday Catalog! It adds a subtle dimension that makes the handmade card or creation jump up a level. Pair it with the fun Chicken Wire Element and you have a recipe for fabulousness.
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!