Spirited Snowmen Trio of Holiday Cards
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of colored cardstock (I used Real Red or Shaded Spruce) to 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″. Adhere at a slant with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock to 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″. Smooch with Gray Granite Ink. (Click for Smooching Tutorial). Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using the Stamparatus, stamp positioning tool, stamp the snowman image (Spirited Snowmen Stamp Set) in Jet Black StazOn Ink onto Watercolor Paper. Stamp as many times as needed for desired coverage.
- Add color to the snowmen with an Aqua Painter and Classic Inks. I used Gray Granite (shading), Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Early Espresso. I grabbed black ink by touching the Aqua Painter against the brush end of a Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker. Snip the image with a Paper Snips. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto colored cardstock. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess. set with a Heat Tool. Snip apart with a Paper Snips and adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add three Red Rhinestone Jewels for just the right touch of bling.
The snowmen from the Spirited Snowmen stamp set are just adorable. I love the couple and the cute heart tucked in behind the snowmen’s stick arm. The sentiments are the perfect match for the images. Just a great stamp set all around.
I thought Real Red paired perfectly with the snow couple. The Gray Granite smooched onto Shimmery White Cardstock sets the stage for a beautiful snowfall. I know it isn’t white, but I needed it to stand out and I feel it did the job well.
Shaded Spruce is a perfect green for Christmas. I don’t think I used it yet, but it may get a workout now that I see how perfect it is for Christmas cards. I am determined to send cards out this year…:).
Have I inspired you to create some cards with the cute snowmen that ALWAYS have a smile on their face….and bring a smile to mine?
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!