Stamp Review Crew Features Alpine Adventure
The Stamp Review Crew is bringing you inspiration for the Alpine Adventure Photopolymer Stamp Set! A weekend packed with a Squirt Hockey Tournament has me a little late to the game, but as they say, better late than never. I made a quick and simple card for you to enjoy!
Please note: Due to the popularity of the coordinating Alpine Sports Thinlits Dies, they have been sold out and are no longer available for purchase.
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Mossy Meadow Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper to 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″. Use the Classic Label Punch to create notches for the Linen Thread. Wrap the Linen Thread as shown and secure with a bow. Crinkle the top left and bottom right corners. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use the Big Shot and the largest Stitched Oval Framelit Die to crop a piece of Mossy Meadow Cardstock. Adhere over the top of a 4″ strip of Real Red 3/8″ Cotton Ribbon with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sled, once in Gray Granite Ink and once in Soft Suede Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. Snip with a Paper Snips and adhere together as shown with snipped-to-size Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Real Red Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. Snip with a Paper Snips and Adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add a piece of Linen Thread to a True Gentleman Button and adhere with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Add three Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels for the final touch.
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!