Forever Lovely with the Stamp Review Crew
Forever Lovely is just that, LOVELY!
The 2019 Occasions Catalog is packed with so many amazing items and the All My Love Suite of products is gorgeous and perfect for Valentine’s, Anniversary, Wedding, etc.
The Forever Lovely Bundle is sure to catch the attention of the recipient. Lovely Lipstick Ink and Foil Sheets (Free with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-Bration) are the perfect compliment to this bundle.
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11. Score and fold at 5 1/2.
- Cut a piece of Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheet to 5 3/8 x 1. Adhere to the left edge with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock to 3 3/4 x 5 3/8. Use an Aqua Painter and Lovely Lipstick Ink to create the watercolor wash ombre background. Let dry completely. Stamp the heart image multiple times along the lower right side as shown. Splatter water droplets from an Aqua Painter onto the watercolor wash, let sit for about 45 seconds, then dab with a paper towel.
- Use the Big Shot, corner rose framelit die and Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets to crop three pieces. Snip apart with a Paper Snips. Adhere as shown with Mini Glue Dots. Note: Roses on one card, Petal Flowers on the other.
- Use the Big Shot and greenery to crop three pieces of Soft Sea Foam Cardstock. Adhere as shown with Mini Glue Dots.
- Stamp the roses in Lovely Lipstick Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. Crop with the coordinating framelit dies, Big Shot, and Magnetic Platform. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals,
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto Basic Black Cardstock that has been rubbed with an Embossing Buddy. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess, and set with a Heat Tool. Snip closely with a Paper Snips and adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Epoxy Heart Droplets or Lovely Lipstick Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots for a final touch.
Did you know, the Heart Epoxy Droplets are sized to fit perfectly over several of the hearts in the heart image, as well as the hearts that are easily cropped out with the die-cut from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies. I absolutely love how Stampin’ Up! ensures their products coordinate well and you get the best bang for your buck!
Grouping a mixture of textures and colors together creates a fabulous focal point that wows the recipient. I love to group in a corner of my card and leave some “white space” in the diagonal corner, it is pleasing to the eye.