The Beauty Abounds Cling Bundle…LOVE!
If you are at all a fan of butterflies and do not have this bundle, what are you waiting for? The Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies are drop-dead gorgeous and do the work in one easy run. The details of this die are AMAZING…kudos to the designer for giving us such a fabulous product to produce jaw-dropping creations with ease.
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Basic Black Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock to 4 x 5 1/4″. Use an Aqua Painter to create an ombre background with Mint Macaron (top and bottom) and Soft Sea Foam Ink (middle).
- Use the Big Shot, Precision Base Plate, and Butterfly Beauty Thinlit Die to crop a piece of Basic Black Cardstock. Use the Big Shot Die Brush to gently remove the die-cut from the die. Adhere with small amounts of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Use the Daisy or Classic Label Punch to create an artistic notch (right side) to hold two loops of Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine. Secure the twine with a bow (left side). Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiments in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Basic Black Cardstock that has been rubbed with an Embossing Buddy. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess, and set with a Heat Tool. Snip to size with a Paper Snips. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add black Faceted Dots as shown.
As part of the Stampin’ Up! Artisan Design Team, we are asked to contribute a tip that is published to Instagram. Here is my tip that was published by Stampin’ Up! yesterday:
From #ArtisanDesignTeam member Stesha Bloodhart (@stampinhoot):
“Utilize various Stampin’ Up! Punches to create artistic notches to hold Baker’s Twine, Linen Thread, and thin ribbon securely in place. The Daisy and Classic Label Punch are just two of the many options available. Think outside the box and the possibilities are endless.”
#ADTtipsandtricks #stampinup#handmadecards #papercraft #crafting#cardmaking #card
If you ever struggle to keep your Baker’s Twine or Linen Thread neatly in place, grab a punch and get creative. Adding a little notch to your cardstock makes tying and positioning so much easier…and it adds a nice artistic flair…BONUS!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code H2Q7CEJ9 and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of ANY Current Item valued at $10 or less! Click on the image below to learn more about how you can earn Monthly Hoot Loot for FREE!
There are so many great deals during Sale-a-Bration, don’t miss out! So much bang for your buck! Click on the image below, it takes you right to my store so you can begin shopping NOW!
THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE! Become a part of Stampin’ Up!, The Hootenannies, & Mary Fish’s Pals Stamping Community!
- Purchasing the starter kit! Joining Stampin’ Up! includes access to exclusive Stampin’ Up! ideas and resources!
- Purchasing the starter kit and joining through me includes access to the Hootenannies AND the Stampin’ Pretty Pals Pals private Facebook groups and community. Immerse yourself at any level you like in daily stamping discussion, prizes, polls, ideas and inspiration, recognition, friendship, and fun!
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!