It’s a Stampin’ Fancy Friday Design Team Creation: Two Stamp Challenge!
How much do we love Stampin’ Up! stamps? 😍😍 DOUBLE! So this month we offered a challenge to combine two different stamps together on the same fancy project! Could be words from a stamp set mixed with the images from another? Could be an Annual catalog stamp with a Mini Catalog stamp? What stamps would you put together?
Now go get out your current favorite stamps and start creating! Tag us or use #stampinfancyfriday when you share.
HOW STAMPIN’ FANCY FRIDAY WORKS: We’ll be posting a challenge on the first Friday of every month over on Instagram and Facebook. And then we’ll show you our team projects as the month progresses. We can’t wait to have you around so any time you’re inspired by our challenge, tag us in or use hashtag #stampinfancyfriday. Ok, it’s time! Go follow us on Instagram and Facebook – @stampinfancyfriday. Stay inspired. See you there!
For my Stampin’ Fancy Friday Design Team Creation, I decided that I love the beauty of the Poinsettia Petals Stamp Set and the gorgeous typography of the Beautiful Autumn sentiments…so pairing those two stamp sets together makes for one STUNNING card!
- With a Paper Trimmer, cut a piece of Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″. (this is your card base).
- Cut a piece of Merry Merlot and a piece of Soft Suede Cardstock to 3 1/2 x 5.
- Zip each piece through a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine tucked inside the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
- Use a Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment as shown in Soft Suede Ink, then again in Versamark. Cover with Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder, tap to remove any excess, then set with a Heat Tool.
- Distress the edges with a Bone Folder and adhere together as shown.
- Double wrap with Linen Thread, securing in place with a bow.
- Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the poinsettia images in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Shimmery White Cardstock.
- Crop with the coordinating Poinsettia Dies.
- Color with a Water Painter and the following Classic Ink Colors: Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede, and Merry Merlot.
- Use the stylus end of a Take Your Pick tool to give the flower images dimensional.
- Adhere together with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add several Wonderful Gems as shown.
If this is your first time stopping by my blog, I truly want to thank you for being here! I am so very honored. I do my best to provide inspiration as well as step-by-step instructions to my creations so that you can make them too! You can also subscribe to my Newsletter and Blog Updates so you don’t miss out on future posts!
I love, love, love the rustic feel of this card! I am not crazy about traditional red poinsettias, but I sure do love the one I created here.
STARTS WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 12:00 AM MT!
Stock up on Stampin’ Up! stamp sets at a stellar price! For ONE DAY ONLY, you can purchase select cling and photopolymer stamp sets at a 15% discount. This short, stamp-tacular sale only happens once a year—you won’t want to miss out on these super savings!
The 15% discount will apply to the following select cling and photopolymer stamp sets only.
DOUBLE HOOT LOOT! During the month of SEPTEMBER, place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code VJ7U4XBR and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of ANY TWO Current Item** valued at $10 EACH or less FOR FREE!
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE HOST CODE FOR ORDERS $150+! YOU AUTOMATICALLY QUALIFY FOR FREE HOOT LOOT, AS WELL AS STAMPIN’ REWARDS!
**EXCLUDES THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- ALL 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper
- NOTE: If you are ok with it cut to 6×6 pieces, then Designer Series Paper can be selected as your FREE item.
- ALL Large Grid Papers
- SORRY! They cost too much to ship!
AVAILABLE NOW! The STANDARD Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Item 149653, $120), along with the optional Magnetic Platform (Item 149656, $24) are available for customer purchase!
So what sets the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machines apart from the rest? Here are some favorite features:
- Durable machine with high-quality results. Solid steel construction frame and rubber feet. Produces crisp, clean, precise cutting and beautifully detailed embossing.
- Easy to use. The machine and tools are designed for an intuitive die-cutting and embossing experience. For example, all plates are labeled with a number and are color-coded for easy reference and use when building your sandwich. And just like the name suggests, Stampin’ Up! Magnetic Cutting Plates have fully-magnetic surfaces to make it easy to securely position your dies and keep them in place.
- Simple to store. The platform folds for space-saving storage and the clean design suits any crafting space.
- Portable. You can use the machine on the go with its folding platform and ergonomic carrying handle. Great for those who like to attend crops or other crafting get-togethers.
- ALL THE DETAILS! Click here to view and print a document with details of the new machine!
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!