Winter Woods! I absolutely LOVE this Stamp Set and coordinating dies!
The Stamp Review Crew, a ground of stampers from around the globe that love Stampin’ Up! products, is hopping and featuring the Winter Woods Cling Stamp Set! This stamp set has a coordinating die set called Into the Woods. Although the cards created below are not new, they are my most popular Pinterest Pins for a year’s running. Since I ran out of time to create something new (story of my life these days it seems) I decided to re-share these creations in case you may have missed them the first go-round.
Good News! The True Gentleman Buttons are back in the CLEARANCE RACK and marked down to $2.80! What a steal! I used them on both of my card creations as they pair so well with the Winter Woods and Buffalo Check Stamp Sets.
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″.
- Cut a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock to 5″ x 2 1/2″. Stamp the Birch Trees in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. Using the Stamparatus, stamp the Buffalo Check in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink as many times as needed for desired coverage. Cut down to two 1 1/2″ x 5 1/4″, using the check pattern as a guideline. Crinkle/distress the edges. Wrap 4 loops of Linen Thread around one of the pieces. Adhere a True Gentleman Button (with Linen Thread) with a Mini Glue Dot. Adhere as shown with Snail Adhesive and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Crop the Merry with a Big Shot and Basic Black Cardstock. Snip Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to size and adhere to the card.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento Ink to stamp the pine tree, deer and sentiment onto Crumb Cake Cardstock. Crop the pine tree and deer with the coordinating framelits and a Big Shot. Snip the sentiment to size with a Paper Snips. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″. Score and fold at 4 1/4″.
- Using the Stamparatus (stamp positioning tool) stamp the Buffalo Check Background Stamp in Soft Suede Ink onto Soft Suede Cardstock. Note: It may take a few applications to get the desired coverage. Cut to 5 1/4″ to 4 1/8″. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock to 3 1/8″ x 5 1/4″. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the birch trees (Winter Woods Stamp Set) multiple times in Soft Suede Ink onto Soft Suede Cardstock. Cut to 3″ x 5 1/4″. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Soft Suede Cardstock to 1 1/4″ x 5 1/8″. Zip through the Big Shot tucked inside the Corrugated Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Use the tip of a petal from the Daisy Punch to notch the ends. Wrap 3 loops of Linen Thread, securing to the back with Snail Adhesive. Crinkle the edges.
- Add Linen Thread to the center of a True Gentlemen Button then secure to the corrugated cardstock as shown.
- Stamp two trees (Winter Woods) in Soft Suede ink onto Crumb Cake Cardstock. Crop with a Big Shot and the coordinating framelit die.
- Crop two twig images with the framelit and Crumb Cake Cardstock. Adhere all as shown with Snail Adhesive and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment (Big Wishes Stamp Set) in Soft Suede Ink onto a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock. Trim to size and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Do you struggle with masculine cards? I hear that a lot, but masculine cards are some of my favorite to create…it may be because of the way I was brought up (horses, hunting, and more) so they come easier to me, not sure, but I truly hope I am inspiring others to help create more masculine creations.
Purchase the MONSTER BASH SUITE BUNDLE for just $75 + tax & shipping!
SAVE $14.50, That’s like two items FREE!
CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR DEAL OF THE MONTH!
To receive this deal, you must order via the link above.
Online orders will not qualify for the $75 special!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code AVB2A3BD and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of ANY Current Item valued at $10 or less!
Click on the image below, it takes you right to my store so you can begin shopping NOW!
THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE! Become a part of Stampin’ Up!, The Hootenannies, & Mary Fish’s Pals Stamping Community!
- Purchasing the starter kit! Joining Stampin’ Up! includes access to exclusive Stampin’ Up! ideas and resources!
- Purchasing the starter kit and joining through me includes access to the Hootenannies AND the Stampin’ Pretty Pals Pals private Facebook groups and community. Immerse yourself at any level you like in daily stamping discussion, prizes, polls, ideas and inspiration, recognition, friendship, and fun!
Want the Ultimate Bundle, the best deal? During the month of July & August, get $155 worth of product for just $99+ tax and FREE Shipping! Then save 20-25% on future purchases, with no obligation to buy, sell or stay active…do it for the discount and for you!
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!
2 thoughts on “Stamp Review Crew Brings You: Winter Woods”
The red buffalo check is so warm, but I really love the monochromatic Crumb Cake card best! The leaves really set off the card! Lovely details.
Beautiful, Stesha! I love the plaid with the Crumb Cake. Such an awesome, rustic vibe!