Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because it’s “Time to Sale-A-Brate”! We’re showcasing our favorite new products from 2020 Sale-A-Bration brochure. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I only have a few of the items from the Sale-A-Bration Promotion catalog (more are set to arrive on Friday) but so far, my favorite is the Little Ladybug Stamp Set that can only be earned for FREE with an order or workshop valued at $300 or more. On that note, I cannot wait for the Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper to arrive! That is my #1 pick from the Sale-A-Bration Promotion.
Cut a piece of Whisper White Thick card stock to 4 1/4 x 11. Score and fold at 5 1/2.
Use a Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer to cut a piece of Pool Party 6×6 Designer Series Paper to 3 3/4 x 5. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to the following sizes: 3 3/4 x 5, 3 x 4 1/4, and 3/4 x 3.
Adhere the 3 3/4 x 5 and 3 x 4 1/4 together and to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto the 3/4 x 3 piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Add two drops of Smoky Slate Ink Refill to a quarter size drop of White Embossing Paste. Place the “dotted” Basic Pattern Decorative Mask over the top of Whisper White Cardstock. Apply the Smoky Slate Embossing Paste with a Palette Knife. Let dry.
Crop the embossed cardstock with the largest Stitched Circle Die. Cut an edge at 2 1/2″. Use a Stampin’ Sponge to apply Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, and Pretty Peacock. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the ladybug and flower in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock. Color with the following Stampin’ Blends: Light & Dark Real Red, Light & Dark Cherry Cobbler, Light & Dark Smoky Slate, Dark Black, Light and Dark Coastal Cabana, Ivory, Color Lifter.
If you have the Ladybug Dies (available to customers February 4, 2020), quickly crop the images with a die-cutting and embossing machine. If not, (I don’t have mine yet) snip with Paper Snips. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Add two Coastal Cabana Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the sides of the sentiment.
COMING FEBRUARY 4, 2020! Coordination Product Release! SIX Products that coordinate with products from the Sale-A-Bration and 2020 Jan – Jun MIni Catalog.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, February 12th, for our Art From The Heart blog hop when our Design Team showcase projects made from the heart for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun!
January 2020 Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty!
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Linda Suarez at Lucky Dog Stamper
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose