Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team is showcasing “Gifts From the Garden.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I just returned from 4 days on the lake! Lots of tubing, skiing, and just floating around. We all got a little too much sun and looked liked tomatoes even after applying sunscreen every few hours. It was hot and sunny, but lots of fun was had. I am exhausted but happy to find some time to break in my Grace’s Garden Stamp Set and coordinating Garden Gateway Dies.
This card definitely morphed several times from my original creation. I even photographed and thought I was done, but then decided to change it up again. A few things were added to cover up the previous layout (2 birds instead of one, additional flowers to cover up previously stamped images….) so maybe not exactly what I envisioned, but I am happy with it. Lots of bright flowers to make you smile.
Use a Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer to cut a piece of Basic Black Cardstock to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. Score and fold at 4 1/4.
Cut a piece of In Good Taste Designer Series Paper to 4 x 5 1/2. Tear about 1/4″ off the bottom, then distress both the top and bottom edge with a Bone Folder.
Create a notch on the right-hand side with the Classic Label Punch. Separate some Misty Moonlight/Silver Baker’s Twine (part of the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack) and use the white to triple wrap around the DSP, securing to the left-hand side with a bow.
Cut a 3″ piece of Whisper White 1/2″ Faux Linen Ribbon, fold it in half, then staple it to the center of the baker’s twine bow.
Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the images (Grace’s Garden) in Jet Black Stazon onto Shimmery White Cardstock. Color with the Fine-Tip Water Painter and the following Classic Inks: Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Mossy Meadow, Smoky Slate.
Zip each image through a die-cutting and embossing machine with the coordinating Garden Gateway Dies. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto Basic Black Cardstock. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, tap to remove the excess powder, then set with a Heat Tool. Trim closely with Paper Snips. Adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere three Clear Flowers for Every Season Gems with a Fine-Tip Glue Pen for the final touch.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Mark your calendars for our next blog hop, which will be August 12th when our theme is “My Happiest Season.” The Design Team will showcase projects inspired by their favorite seasonal time of the year. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
July 2020 Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, Ink
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
Click on the image above, it takes you right to my store so you can begin shopping NOW!
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!