Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “Pile It On” – showcasing their card/project with layers of DSP and/or embellishments for any occasion. We hope you enjoy the hop and will be inspired by the creations! Please, don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Today’s card was another that I created during my very small retreat with friends. I thought it fit the theme of this blog hop perfectly with the multiple layers.
I used pieces from my scrap box that I had already attempted to use on other projects, but decided against it. It worked out well because all these pieces fit together nicely.
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 11 piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock. Score and fold at 5 1/2.
Adhere a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Calypso Coral 6×6 Designer Series Paper as shown.
Zip a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White Cardstock through a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine tucked inside the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Seal.
Add a drop of Smoky Slate Classic Re-inker to a dollop of Embossing Paste. Mix together well. Lay a dotted Basic Pattern Decorative Mask over a piece of Whisper White Cardstock and spread the paste onto it with a Palette Knife. Let dry.
Crop with the largest Stitched Shapes Circle Die and a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
Crop a piece of Smoky Slate Cardstock with the largest Forever Flourishing die. Snip apart with Paper Snips to create three small pieces. Adhere to the back of the stitched circle die-cut with Stampin’ Seal. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the floral image in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock. Color with the following Light & Dark Stampin’ Blends: Calypso Coral, Mossy Meadow, and Mango Melody.
Snip closely with Paper Snips. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the sentiment (Here’s a Card) in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Smoky Slate Cardstock. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Tap to remove any excess then set with a Heat Tool. Cut to size with a Paper Trimmer or Snips.
Adhere as shown with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Add three clear Elegant Faceted Gems.
I seem to be on a Calypso Coral and Gray kick lately, I just love that color combination, don’t you?
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on December 9th when our theme is “Goodbye September Mini Catalog and Hello January Mini Catalog.” Participants showcase their favorites from the retiring holiday catalog or new products from the new mini catalog. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!