Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created projects showing “My Favorite Things” from any of the two current catalogs or the upcoming catalog in January. We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
It was tough task to pick out my favorite, but since the Have a Hoot Stamp Set and Peek a Hoot Dies are retiring, I thought I should showcase them one more time…only this time make it a Christmas Card.
What do you think? I love that the pieces of cardstock you crop to create the negative space actually turn into tags! More products to coordinate with your creations! YAY!
Use a Paper Trimmer to cut a piece of Pretty Peacock Cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11. Score and fold at 5 1/2.
Use a Blending Brush (coming January 5, 2021) to blend Pretty Peacock Classic Ink around the edges of a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Pretty Peacock Cardstock.
Zip through a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine along with the Peek a Hoot Dies.
Use a Stamparatus to line up the stamp with the negative die-cut space (the stitched frames). Stamp the three images in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto a 4 x 5 piece of Pretty Peacock Cardstock and a scrap piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock.
Crop the white images with the coordinating Peek a Hoot Dies. Color with Stampin’ Blends.
Color the tree branches on the Pretty Peacock Cardstock with a Dark Soft Suede Stampin’ Blend.
Adhere the colored cropped images and the top piece to the card base as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Splatter the card with a paintbrush and Whisper White Craft Ink that has been slightly diluted with water.
Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto Pretty Peacock Cardstock. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, tap to remove the excess. Set with a Heat Tool. Snip apart with Paper Snips.
Adhere as shown with snipped-to-size Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on January 13th when our theme will be Time to Sale-A-Brate. Participants will showcase tags or 3D items that will be great for gifts for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Stampin’ Pretty December Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Jeanie H Stark at Just Stampin’
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Renae Novak at Blessed By Cards w/Renae Novak
- Lisa Milligan at Stamp a Rainbow
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!