Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is Fabulous Flowers. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
So I just returned from my semi-annual craft retreat in Siren, WI. I was able to play with my NEW Goodies while there (they arrived two days before I left) and I want to share a creation made with one of my FAVORITES that will be available on May 3, 2022! Here’s a look at the entire suite of products. My card uses just the stamps and dies.
The card below was created with the Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper and Happiness Abounds Bundle. The PAPER IS DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS, do you agree?
I kept my card for today on the clean side, a little bit of watercolor for a pop of color on Shimmery White Cardstock to help show off a couple of the NEW 2022-2024 In Colors. YUM!
Begin but cutting a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11. Score and fold at 5 1/2.
Stamp the flowers and leaves in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Set with a Heat Tool.
Crop with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini) and the coordinating Blossoming Happiness Dies.
Color with an Aqua Painter and the following Classic Inks: Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sorbet, Parakeet Party, Garden Green, Crushed Curry. Adhere as shown to a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Shimmery White Cardstock with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Add a shadow with a wash of Starry Sky Classic Ink around the outside edges of the flowers and leaves.
Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto Basic Black Cardstock. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Set with a Heat Tool. Trim to size with a Paper Trimmer or Paper Snips. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Embellish with Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on May 11th. Our theme will be New 2022-2024 In Colors, with the Pals showcasing the brand new In Colors in the NEW Annual Catalog.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Rae Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!