Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is New 2022-2024 In Colors. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
This adorable 4 1/4 square card showcases the Sweet Songbirds Bundle and the gorgeous Starry Sky 2022-2024 In Color (and a little pop of Parakeet Party).
Begin by cutting a piece of Basic White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4 x 8 1/2. Score and fold at 4 1/4.
Adhere a 3 3/4″ square of Basic White Cardstock to a 4″ square of Starry Sky 2022-2024 In Color Designer Series Paper together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop a piece of Vellum and a piece of Basic White Cardstock with the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the 3″ and 2 1/4″ circle Stylish Shapes Dies.
Adhere the Basic White circles as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Color small circles with the Starry Sky and Daffodil Delight Dark Stampin’ Blends on the back side of the Vellum Cardstock. Add drops of 90 percent Alcohol. Move around with an air tool until you have your desired result. Adhere to the white circles with a small amount of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Stamp the Sweet Songbird images in the following colors:
- Birds: Starry Sky
- Beaks & Feet: Crushed Curry
- Signs, Branch, Nest: Soft Suede
- Leaves: Parakeet Parade
- Eyes: White Pen
Stamp the sentiments in Versamark Ink onto the wood signs. Cover with White Basics Embossing Powder. Set with a Heat Tool.
Crop the one bird and wings with the coordinating Songbirds Punch.
Snips the remaining images closely with Paper Snips.
Adhere all as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Embellish with White Classic Matte Dots.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on June 8th. Our theme will be “CASE the Catalog” when our Design Team creates a project found in the new Annual Catalog and CASE it with their own creative twist.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!