My order from the New Stampin’ Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalog arrived today (a complete surprise), so I quickly created a card to showcase one of my favorite new bundles. I also decided that I might as well Take a Bike Ride on over to Global Design Project 089 Color Challenge!
Calypso Coral is one of my favorite colors and I never thought of pairing it with Old Olive, which I have to say is a stellar color combination! You can see other color combinations in my Gallery or on Hoot-a-riffic Pinterest Board! Did you know, you can pin all my pictures to your Pinterest Boards by hovering over the picture and clicking on the ‘Pin It’ button in the upper left hand corner? Pin Away!
- Card Base is Whisper White Thick Cardstock Cut to 5.25 in x 8.5 in and scored / folded at 4.25 in. Note: It is cut slightly smaller than a standard size A2 card so that the it can still fit in a Medium Whisper White Envelope with the overhanging Calypso Coral Cardstock flagged end.
- Basic Black Cardstock is Cut to 5 in x 4 in and adhered to the card base with Fast Fuse Adhesive.
- A piece of Calypso Coral Cardstock was cut to 1 in x 5.5 in and a piece of Old Olive Cardstock was cut to 3/4 in x 5.25 in. Both pieces had there ends flagged with the Banner Triple Punch. Note: I flipped the punch over (as I always do) so I could see what was getting punched. I only took off the smallest amount of cardstock that I could to get the flagged end, I did not push it all the way to the end of the punch area. These were adhered with Fast Fuse to the black cardstock, lining up the straight edge to the black edge prior to placement.
- Whisper White Cardstock was cut to 4.75 in x 3.75 in and adhered to the base with a double stack of Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- All bike images from the Bike Ride Stamp Set, part of the Bike Ride Photopolymer Bundle (shown below) were stamped in Basic Black Archival Ink and cropped out with the Big Shot and Coordinating Framelits. The Flower Bouquet is 3-Step Stamping; The main image (top right on the stamp set below) was stamped in Basic Black Archival Ink, then the flower color lined up and added (to the left of the main flower image on the stamp set below) with Calypso Coral Classic Ink. The Bouquet Wrapping (below the main floral image on the stamp set below) was lined up and added with Old Olive Ink. It also has a coordinating framelit to quickly crop out the image with the help of the Big Shot.
- The sentiment Hello Friend is from the new Wood Words Stamp set. It was stamped with Basic Black Archival Ink on Whisper White, cut out with the Stampin’ Trimmer, flagged and adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The Flower was snipped from a Flower Bouquet with the Paper Snips and added as an accent.
- The All New Iridescent and Metallics Sequin Assortment was added as a final touch! These are fabulous and will be getting a lot of use in my paper crafting.
LOVE FREE PRODUCTS? GET A $35 BONUS! June 1 – 30. Place an order of $350 or more and get $35 in BONUS FREE STAMPIN’ REWARDS! Bonus applies to individual on-line customer order, as well as a workshop host benefit. Details are shown below!
My FREE HOOT LOOT for June is Glitter Enamel Dots! See how to earn Free Monthly Hoot Loot by clicking on the photo below:
My list of products used in this post. Click on the images to shop or click on the link at the bottom to print a pdf.