I don’t often create simple cards, but sometimes simplicity is perfect. I also love papercrafts with a rustic feel and this portrays that feeling well. Day One of OnStage in Salt Lake City has come to an end…I am happy to be off my feet and in a cozy bed :). It was so much fun seeing people that I often chat with online. It’s nice to finally put a voice to a face and meet everyone that is as passionate about this craft as I am. We were showered with gifts, ideas and lots of exciting news that I cannot wait to share with you when I can,
This card was fairly quick to create.
- I cut my standard, go-to, card base of 4 1/4 in x 11 in and scored/folded at 5 1/2 in. in Whisper White Cardstock.
- I then cut the 2nd Layer of Whisper White 1/4 in smaller than the base, wrapped a piece of 5/8 in. Burlap Ribbon around it and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I ran a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock through my Big Shot with the Stitched Shaped Oval Framelit. I added Fast Fuse Adhesive to the backside and then added loops of Linen Thread to it before adhering to the 2nd Layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I stamped the images from the At Home With You Stamp Set in Basic Black Archival Ink on Shimmery White Cardstock and colored them with Classic Ink and an Aqua Painter. They adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Pumpkins: Pumpkin Pie and Always Artichoke
- Planter: Crumb Cake and Early Espresso
- Flowers: Crushed Curry, Early Espresso and Always Artichoke
- Sign: Crumb Cake
- I added three Pumpkin Pie Enamel Shapes to the card as the final touch.
Tip: After adding the first layer of color with an Aqua Painter, wait for it to dry and add a second layer of color to get dimension.
My list of products used in this post:
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code UWCQMVWJ and you will earn the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush for FREE! See more details by clicking the image below.
Ready to place an order?