#OnStage2018 Display Board Samples Day 2
Welcome to Day 2 of sharing my #OnStage2018 Display Board Samples! This time I am sharing a card that I created with the Share What You Love Suite (Early Release Bundles Available May 1st, 2018) and the Pick a Pennant Bundle (Available June 1st, 2018).
Most importantly, Stampin’ Up! has loaded the Clearance Rack with oodles of product discounted up to 60% Off the regular retail price! Shop NOW because they are only available while supplies last!
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Basic Black Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (Available May 1st, 2018) to 4″ x 5 1/4″. Adhere as shown with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut a piece of Vellum Cardstock to 2″ x 5 1/2″. Adhere in the center with a small strip of Snail Adhesive (it stays hidden behind the element). Wrap with Black Solid Bakers Twine, secure with a bow.
- Using the 2 3/8″ Square from the Layering Square Framelits Dies, crop a piece of Basic Black Cardstock using a Big Shot.
- Stamp the flower image and sentiment in Basic Black Archival Ink onto Watercolor Paper as shown. Crop with the 2 3/8″ Square and Big Shot.
- With an Aqua Painter, color the flowers with Tranquil Tide Classic Ink. Color the remaining area with Old Olive Classic Ink.
- Adhere both squares together and to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using the banner die from the Playful Pennants Framelits Dies (available June 1st, 2018) and your Big Shot, crop a piece of Basic Black Cardstock.
- Stamp the hearts and friend letters from the coordinating Pick a Pennant Stamp Set (available June 1st) in Versamark Ink. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, give it a tap to remove excess then set with a Heat Tool.
- Adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals and trim the ends as needed.
The Share What You Love Suite of Products is STUNNING! I loved the Specialty Designer Series Paper and used every design on my Display Board! Can you see the beautiful pearlized shimmer of the flower petals? The gorgeous shimmer can be found on so many pieces of the paper, it is certainly a must-have!
Are you a GOTTA HAVE IT NOW person? I know I am and that is why I love being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, so I get to order the product early! If you “need to have this” Share What You Love Bundle now, you can get it! Become a Hootenanny! Here are just some of the perks you get for signing up!
- For $99 you choose up to $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! product for your kit. That’s $26 in FREE product. Products in the kit can be from any current catalog, including 10% off bundles. The kit ships to you FREE, for another 10% savings
- HAPPY SHOPPING! Enjoy 20 – 25% off Stampin’ Up! products on subsequent orders from the day you purchase the kit and join Stampin’ Up! (demonstrator status and perks) through at least July 31, 2018 (if you join Jan. 3). You’ll get to take advantage your demonstrator discount on the new Annual Catalog Products! There’s no penalty to drop!
- Be first! Preview and pre-order new products a month in advance–one of my favorite benefits. The 2018-2019 Annual Catalog Pre-Order Starts May 2nd! The Share What You Love Early Release Pre-Order is available NOW! Even more fun with your discount!
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!