Welcome to Day 3 of sharing my #OnStage2018 Display Board Samples! This time I am sharing a Lustrous White Mini Gable Box that is for a new baby girl! I also used with the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (Early Release Bundles Available May 1st, 2018) and the Pick a Pennant Bundle (Available June 1st, 2018) on this creation!
Most importantly, Stampin’ Up! has loaded the Clearance Rack with oodles of product discounted up to 60% Off the regular retail price! Shop NOW because they are only available while supplies last!
- Start with the all-new Lustrous White Mini Gable Box.
- Fill a Stampin’ Spritzer with several drops of a Powder Pink Classic Ink Refill and Rubbing Alcohol. Spray the Gable Box until you have desired coverage.
- Cut a piece of Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper to 1 1/2″ x 12″. Wrap around the Gable Box as shown, securing with Tear N Tape.
- Cut two pieces of 3/8″ Mini Ruffle Ribbon (Available June 1st, 2018) to 12 1/4″ Long. Wrap around the top and bottom of the Designer Series Paper. Securing in the back with Mini Glue Dots.
- Ink the bird and bows outline images (from the Pick a Pennant Stamp Set Available June 1st, 2018) in Basic Black Archival Ink and stamp onto Shimmery White Cardstock.
- Ink the tassels and solid bow images in Rich Razzleberry Ink. Fill in the bow outline by carefully lining up the solid image with the outline image. Stamp two tassels on Shimmery White Cardstock.
- Using the coordinating Playful Pennants Framelits Dies and a Big Shot, crop out the following: Two Triangle Banners in Shimmery White Cardstock, the two bows, and two tassels.
- Color both triangle banners with Powder Pink Ink and an Aqua Painter.
- Stamp WELCOME on one banner and BABY on another using Basic Black Archival Ink.
- Cut the ends of the welcome banner off and replace with the tassels. (Adhered with Multipurpose Liquid Glue).
- Snip the baby banner to size. Take the end of the snipped piece and add it to the baby banner, covering the seam with a bow.
- If desired, add Rich Razzleberry Ink around the letters using an Aqua Painter.
- Adhere both banners to the Mini Gable Box with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Crop a piece of Rich Razzleberry Cardstock with the 1 3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch. Put a strip of Snail Adhesive on the back to adhere the Black Metallic Thread. Adhere to the box with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Crop the Bird with the 1 1/8″ Scallop Circle Punch. Color the bird with Powder Pink Ink using the solid stamp image or an Aqua Painter. Add layers of Rich Razzleberry Ink with an Aqua Painter until you get the desired color. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The Pick a Pennant Bundle is so versatile. The alphabet stamps are perfect for all occasions. I used them on cards, 3-D projects, and scrapbook pages. Add the cute bows, floral images, and bird to the mix and you have oodles of options to create fabulous paper crafts!
You can see all 76 stamps included in this bundle below. It’s quite the bang for your buck! Add it to your wish list, you are gonna want this in your stash!
I love the sheet of striped paper included in the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper Pack. The black combined with Rich Razzleberry is lovely!
Do you have favorites in the 2017-2018 Annual or Occasions Catalogs? Several items are retiring and only available until May 31st or While Supplies Last! Be sure to order items off your wish list before it’s too late!
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!