Mini Gable Box – Thank You!
Welcome to Day 5 of sharing my #OnStage2018 Display Board Samples! This time I am sharing a card that I created with the Share What You Love Suite, now available to purchase via Early Release Bundles! I recommend the Gotta Have It All Bundle that comes with the most bang for your buck! You can see details on the bundles by downloading the PDF via the button below.
- Start with a Lustrous White Mini Gable Box from Stampin’ Up! (Available June 1st, 2018)
- Smooch the Gable Box with Tranquil Tide Classic Ink. (Note: Spritz with Rubbing Alcohol Instead of Water, the Gable Box doesn’t take water well!).
- You can download a tutorial on the smooching technique here.
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper to 1 1/2″ x 12″. Adhere to the box with Tear ‘n Tape Adhesive. Tip: Adhere the seam to the front so that it is hidden behind the focal point.
- Cut a 12 1/4″ piece of Basic Black 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon and adhere the ends with Mini Glue Dots (seam hidden under focal point).
- Crop a piece of Vellum Cardstock with your Big Shot and the scalloped edged Layering Oval Framelit. Add Snail Adhesive to the back and adhere 12 inches of Black Mini Sequin Trim.
- Adhere to the Gable Box with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Crop a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock with your Big Shot and the Stitched Shaped Oval Framelit. Smooch with Tranquil Tide Ink.
- Fussy cut the floral image shown (from the Share What You Love DSP) with a Paper Snips. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Thank You sentiment from the Love What You Do Stamp Set in Basic Black Archival Ink onto Shimmery White Cardstock. Fussy cut with a Paper Snips and adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- With a Fine-tip Glue Pen, adhere 3 black Metallic Sequins as shown.
The Specialty Designer Series Paper is gorgeous! It is a LARGE pack, but that didn’t stop me from using up the entire pack on creations I have shared or will be sharing with you soon! The pearlized shimmer is amazing, Stampin’ Up! has knocked it out of the part with these amazing hand-painted works of art. I highly recommend you order it, you will not be disappointed.
Stampin’ Up! has put together an amazing video showcasing these Early Release Limited-Time Bundles. You can’t purchase the individial products just yet, but you can get the bundles of products with freebies at every level!
The color combinations that the artist used on these papers is dreamy and full of my favorites! They call to me at so many levels, I am not sure I am ever going to get enough of it!
The 2018-2020 In-Color Stampin’ Pads, newly designed, and bundled for a 10% savings are also available via the Early Release Promotion! Click on the image below to add them to your online shopping cart!
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!
Monthly Hoot Loot!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code YMSFW99Q and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of a Current/Available EMBOSSING FOLDER FOR FREE!