Day 7 #OnStage2018 Sample & Blog Candy Winner
Day 7 of my #OnStage2018 Display Board Samples! Another card using the fabulous Love What You Do, Share What You Love Early Release Products! This is one of my favorite creations, what do you think?
Comment #7: Jane Harrah! Jane, please email me your mailing address so that I can drop your Hoot-a-Riffic Blog Candy winnings in the mail! Congratulations! Thank You for your wonderful comment!
Jane Harrah: Happy Anniversary Young lady! Beautiful card. I love how you fussy cut the lowers around the “amazing” die. Everything just pops and is so colorful. I love the early release items because they go together so beautifully. The paper is colorful and the stamps seem perfect with it. Thank you so much for sharing, as always.
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper to 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″. Adhere at a slight slant with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut a piece of Rich Razzleberry Cardstock to 3 3/4″ x 5″. Adhere two 3 3/4″ strips of ribbon to the end as shown. Adhere at a slant with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to 3 1/2″ x 4 5/8″. Ink up the background stamp (Love What You Do Stamp Set) in Rich Razzleberry Ink and stamp as shown.
- Stamp the trio flower image in Basic Black Archival Ink and then onto the Rich Razzleberry background.
- Use the Stamparatus to line up the trio flower image to the one you just stamped. Stamp again using Versamark Ink. Add Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder and set with a Heat Tool.
- Adhere Metallic Sequins as shown using a Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
- Stamp the “I’m Lucky..sentiment in Versamark Ink onto Basic Black Cardstock. Add White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, set with a Heat Tool.
- Crop the sentiment with a Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, and the Stitched Circle Framelit Die.
- Add two strips of Snail Adhesive to the back of the cropped sentiment. Adhere Basic Black Metallic Thread as shown. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The Stamparatus is the perfect tool to align an image for a “double stamp”. I wanted to emboss the trio of flowers outline, so I first stamped it in Basic Black. Then I used the Stamparatus to perfectly align the stamp to apply Versamark Ink directly over the Basic Black. Add your embossing powder, set with a Heat Tool and your done!
Want to watch a video featuring products from the Share What You Love Suite Early Release?
My Stampin’ Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalogs HAVE ARRIVED? Need a copy? If you don’t have a demonstrator that you currently order from, I would love to be YOURS! I spoil my customers and can’t wait to spoil YOU! Click on the image ABOVE to order a catalog!
Great for noting your favorites as you stroll through the new catalog!
Although you cannot purchase the Love What You Do Stamp Set and Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper individually (Yet, available June 1st), you can purchase them as part of fabulous bundles, each containing FREE merchandise.
You can see all the SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE SUITE – EARLY RELEASE PRODUCTS HERE, in my online store!
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!
Monthly Hoot Loot!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code YMSFW99Q and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of a Current/Available EMBOSSING FOLDER FOR FREE!