#gdp142 Sketch Challenge : Meet Animal Expedition
Happy Monday Everyone!
The Global Design Project has an awesome sketch challenge for you this week! The Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper, part of the Animal Expedition Suite of products, from the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog, is front and center! I love how the images can easily be snipped out and become the focal point of your creation.
I needed quick and easy as I didn’t have a lot of time for this creation! I love that the images are colored and ready for you!
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Soft Suede Cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″. Score and fold at 4 1/4″.
- Cut at a slight angle, 2 1/2″ from the fold down to approx. 1 1/4″ on the other side.
- Cut a piece of Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper (Giraffe Spots) to 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. Adhere to the backside of the angled card front with Snail Adhesive.
- Wrap a piece of Linen Thread around as shown and secure with a bow.
- Using a Big Shot and Stitched Circle Framelit Die, crop a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Flip the Designer Series Paper around and snip out the sloth, giraffe, and chameleon with a Paper Snips. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using Washi Tape, mask the Big Time of the “thank you BIG TIME” sentiment stamp. Ink it up in Soft Suede ink, remove the Washi Tape mask and stamp onto Whisper White Cardstock. Repeat these steps, only this time use the Washi Tape to mask the thank you portion. Use a Paper Snips to snip apart the sentiment and adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Soft Suede is one of my favorite neutral colors! It coordinates well with the animals from the Animal Expedition Suite, so I used it for my color base, You can click on the image below to view all the items that are included in the Animal Expedition Suite, in my online store!
That sloth!! I absolutely LOVE that sloth…and the rhino…and the kangaroo…and the giraffe…ok, I just love them ALL!
You can view a quick video from Stampin’ Up! showcasing the launch of new products from the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog, that I will be sharing with you over the next several weeks/months/year. What is your favorite?
Next Monday I will be bringing you more from the Animal Outing Suite along with the rest of the team from the Stamp Review Crew! Be sure to check back then for more inspiration using this adorable set!
If you live in the US and currently do not have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator that you order from, I would LOVE to be YOURS! I spoil my customers and would love to spoil you! Here are just a few of the benefits of becoming a Hootlet (Stampin’ Hoot! Preferred Customer):
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Catalogs – They will automatically be mailed to you with each new release. (Holiday Catalog and Occasions Catalog)
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogs – They will be delivered to your door, at no charge, with free shipping! This catalog is jam-packed with over 200 pages of products and ideas ready to inspire you to create!
- Stampin’ Hoot! Hootlet Rewards! – Want to earn more free goodies from me? Become a frequent shopper with me, track your purchases and redeem your hoot points for a free shopping spree, valued up to $30! Download your tracking sheet here: Hoot Points Tracking Sheet
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!
Monthly Hoot Loot!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code CS243K4H and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of a Current/Available CLASSIC STAMPIN’ PAD & INK REFILL!