#tgifc163 Sketch Challenge: Meet Abstract Impressions
Happy Friday! TGIFC163
It’s time for a Sketch with the TGIFC163 Challenge! Peeps, meet the beautiful butterfly die cut from the Abstract Impressions Bundle of Products, all-new debuting in the 2018-2019 Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalog! This is one of my FAVORITE products and I will be showcasing it a lot! Are ya ready?
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″. Score and fold at 4 1/4″.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Vellum Cardstock to 4 1/8″ x 1″. Flag the ends with the Triple Banner Punch. Adhere at the middle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Share What You Love Designer Series Paper and a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to 2 1/2″ x 3 1/4″. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Crop the butterfly die cut (Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies) with a Big Shot and Shimmery White Cardstock. Use an Aqua Painter and the following Ink Refills to add color: Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, & Tranquil Tide. Adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Thank You sentiment in Tuxedo Black Momento Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. Crop with a Big Shot and flagged end banner (Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies). Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls as shown.
This butterfly die cut stole my heart the very first time I laid eyes on it. Pair it up with the beautiful floral die cuts, the stamp set, and the 6×6 Designer Series Paper Pack and you have the elements needed to easily create a masterpiece. I highly recommend adding this to your craft supply collection!
I love using Shimmery White Cardstock, an Aqua Painter, and Classic Inks to create images with an ombre effect. I used this same color combination on my OnStage Display Board. I think it is just beautiful together!
If you live in the US and currently do not have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator that you order from, I would LOVE to be YOURS! I spoil my customers and would love to spoil you! Here are just a few of the benefits of becoming a Hootlet (Stampin’ Hoot! Preferred Customer):
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Catalogs – They will automatically be mailed to you with each new release. (Holiday Catalog and Occasions Catalog)
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogs – They will be delivered to your door, at no charge, with free shipping! This catalog is jam-packed with over 200 pages of products and ideas ready to inspire you to create!
- Stampin’ Hoot! Hootlet Rewards! – Want to earn more free goodies from me? Become a frequent shopper with me, track your purchases and redeem your hoot points for a free shopping spree, valued up to $30! Download your tracking sheet here: Hoot Points Tracking Sheet
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!
Monthly Hoot Loot!
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code CS243K4H and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of a Current/Available CLASSIC STAMPIN’ PAD & INK REFILL!