Varied Vases and the Stamp Review Crew
The Stamp Review Crew is bringing you the fabulous Varied Vases, a stamp set inspired by Million Dollar Sales Achiever, Mary Fish! I love, love, love this set!
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Lovely Lipstick Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Lovely Lipstick Cardstock to 4″ x 5 1/4. Adhere at a slant with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Vellum Cardstock to 3 3/4″ x 5″. Run through the Big Shot in between the Subtle Embossing Folder. Attach at a slant with a staple.
- Stamp all images from the Varied Vases Stamp Set in StazOn Ink onto Shimmery White Cardstock. Color with an Aqua Painter and the following Classic Inks: Lovely Lipstick, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody. Crop with the coordinating punch and a Paper Snips. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Birthday Wishes sentiment in StazOn Ink onto Shimmery White Cardstock. Trim to size with a Paper Snips. Attach with a Mini Stapler.
Outside of the fussy cutting, this card was quick and easy to create! I needed that, as I didn’t start on it until 6:45 pm and I finished with time to spare!
When watercoloring the vases, start with a light layer on the entire image. Let dry completely, then add more color for depth.
Varied Vases is packed full of images and sentiments! You really get the bang for your buck out of this bundle!
If you live in the US and currently do not have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator that you order from, I would LOVE to be YOURS! I spoil my customers and would love to spoil you! Here are just a few of the benefits of becoming a Hootlet (Stampin’ Hoot! Preferred Customer):
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Catalogs – They will automatically be mailed to you with each new release. (Holiday Catalog and Occasions Catalog)
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogs – They will be delivered to your door, at no charge, with free shipping! This catalog is jam-packed with over 200 pages of products and ideas ready to inspire you to create!
- Stampin’ Hoot! Hootlet Rewards! – Want to earn more free goodies from me? Become a frequent shopper with me, track your purchases and redeem your hoot points for a free shopping spree, valued up to $30! Download your tracking sheet here: Hoot Points Tracking Sheet
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!
Beautiful…..you do know your way around those scissors!
I love the intense colors on the soft background!
Stesha, these flowers and vases are amazing. I just love the look of the vellum embossed with the Subtle TIEF. Gorgeous!
Stesha those vases and florals are gorgeous! So vibrant! xx
Wow – you are a master fussy-cutter! 🙂
Very pretty, Stesha! I love the vellum background!!!
Beautiful! Love the textured vellum layer and the vibrant colors!
Love these beautifully coloured and vibrant floral arrangements Stesha. Stunning!
Stephanie, I love the texture you incorporated into this card. The background is amazing. And the image colors are so striking!