#tgifc178 Spooky Sweets Mini Pizza Box
Happy Friday! TGIFC178
It’s Friday and time for a Theme! This month’s theme is Holiday Prep. Since the next holiday coming up is Halloween, and one of my favorites, I decided to create a little Spooky Treat Mini Pizza Box. Gorgeous Grape is my favorite purple and works perfectly for Halloween.
- Open a Mini Pizza Box and use a Sponge Brayer to apply Gorgeous Grape Ink. Use a Heat Tool to set the ink.
- Cut a piece of Black 5/8″ Organdy Glittered Ribbon and wrap around the Mini Pizza Box, securing with a bow.
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut two 1 1/4″ x 6″ strips of Daffodil Delight Cardstock. Zip through the Big Shot in between the Simple Stripes Embossing Folder. Fold along the embossed stripes, alternating fold direction. Connect the ends with Tear n’ Tape. Push together to form a circle and set with a hot glue gun. Adhere to the box with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Basic Gray Cardstock to 3 3/4″ x 1″. Flag the end with the Banner Triple Punch. Stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Adhere to the rosette with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Crop a piece of Whisper White Cardstock with the 1 3/4″ Circle Punch. Sponge on Daffodil Delight Ink until you have desired coverage. Stamp the background stamp in Gray Granite over the right half the moon (resemble cloud cover). Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Crop a piece of the Black Foil Sheets with the Spooky Bats Punch. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add 3 Black Faceted Dots for a final touch.
It has been FOREVER since I created a 3-D Item…I get caught up in cards and forget how fun they are to create. The Mini Pizza Box is perfect for a quick and easy gift package for any occasion. Color coordinate it to your liking by adding ink with a Sponge Brayer and setting it with a Heat Tool.
Click on the image below to view or purchase the Spooky Sweets Bundle from my online store.
I love creating rosettes and the Simple Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder makes it that much easier (thanks to a tip from Artisan and friend, Connie Collins). Don’t have the Simple Stripes Embossing Folder? The Simply Scored Tool works well and doesn’t limit you on the sizes of your rosette. A hot glue gun is the best adhesive to keep the rosette neat and tidy.
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!