#GDP159 Theme Challenge – Painted Harvest
Happy Monday Everyone!
The Global Design Project has an awesome theme challenge for you this week! Fall in Love! Perfect for the season of beautiful colors and an abundance of weddings. The Bright Copper Shimmer Paint screams Fall to me, so I paired it with my love for the Painted Harvest Stamp Set and vóila, we have a fall card full of shimmery goodness.
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Early Espresso Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Early Espresso Cardstock to 4″ x 5 1/4″. Dab Bright Copper Shimmer Paint onto the Buffalo Check Background with a Sponge Dauber. Stamp it onto the cardstock. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp three sunflower base and three leaf base images in Early Espresso Ink onto Shimmery White Cardstock. Dab Bright Copper Shimmer Paint onto the 2nd layer sunflower and leaf images and stamp over the Early Espresso. Stamp the center of the sunflower in Early Espresso Ink. Crop the leaves with the coordinating Leaf Punch and snip the sunflowers with a Paper Snips.
- Cut three 4″ pieces of the Copper Trim. Pull apart and adhere to the back of the sunflowers with Snail Adhesive. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso Ink onto Shimmery White Cardstock. Snip with a Paper Snips and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Color 3 Rhinestone Basic Jewels with the Bronze Stampin’ Blends Marker. Adhere as shown.
The last few days I have been showing some love to product from the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. With new catalogs coming out shortly after the Annual Catalog is launched, I feel like some of the products do not get the love they deserve. Painted Harvest is one of my favorite stamp sets. When it debuted in the 2017 Holiday Catalog, I created so many cards that I absolutely loved. Since fall is now upon us, I figured what better what to bring it back!
The Bright Copper Shimmer Paint is THE BOMB! It brings a creation to a whole new level…and it is so easy to use. Just give it a shake, grab a Sponge Dauber, dab it into the cap (adding more paint to the cap if needed) and apply directly to the stamp. After you are finished stamping, wash the stamp off with a mild detergent and then condition with Stampin’ Mist!
Below you will find more of my creations using the Painted Harvest Stamp Set! Click on the images to view the original post!
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!