Jingle All The Way Holiday Card
I was in Siren, WI this past weekend at a retreat where I was able to crank out 25 creations that I am getting ready to blog, in hopes to inspire you! Winter Woods and Alpine Adventure take the stage for this Jingle All the Way Holiday Card.
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″. Score and fold at 4 1/4″.
- Cut a piece of Soft Suede Cardstock to 3 1/2″ x 5″. Zip through the Big Shot tucked inside the Corrugated Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Stamp the birch trees in Soft Suede ink onto a 3″ x 5 1/2″ piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock. Lightly brush with an Aqua Painter to blend the ink. Sew onto the corrugated Soft Suede cardstock and adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Crop a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock using the largest Stitched Circle Framelits Die. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Crop the runner sled (Alpine Sports Thinlits Dies) using the Big Shot and a piece of Wood Textures Designer Series Paper. Adhere with snipped-to-size Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using a Stamparatus, stamp the wreath (Alpine Adventures Stamp Set) in Garden Green & Cherry Cobbler Ink (2-Step Stamping). Crop with the coordinating die and Big Shot.
- Crop the bow using the die from Alpine Sports Thinlits, a Big Shot. and Cherry Cobbler Cardstock. Adhere to the wreath and to the sled with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Stamp the “Jingle All the Way” Sentiment in Cherry Cobbler Ink onto Very Vanilla Cardstock. Snip with a Paper Snips, flagging the end.
- Add a True Gentlemen Button with a bow of Linen Thread, as shown, with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Add three Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels for the final touch.
Don’t you just love that birch tree background? It is so easy to create just by stamping the image multiple times next to each other. If you like, you can wait to cut the paper to size in case you like to trim according to how well it stamped.
The runner sled is one of my favorite die cuts from the holiday catalog. It reminds me of my childhood. We have a very large runner sled. My dad would lay on the bottom, my three sisters and I would pile on top of him and fly down the hill. My mom would drive the truck to the bottom and pick us up to do it over and over again!
I have started to use stitching in my creations, do you like? I have had this little mini sewing machine for almost 15 years…and this is the first time I have used it on my creations (I have another one to share with you later this month). I can’t wait to use it more, it wasn’t as hard as I was anticipating…since I bit the bullet and finally used it, I have a feeling you will see stitching quite a bit on future creations.
The True Gentlemen Buttons pair perfectly the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper. Add a bow of Linen Thread and it is a great accent. The Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels are just the pop of color that this card was in need of.
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!