Snowflake Showcase Limited Release Product Suite
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Soft Sea Foam Cardstock to 4″ x 5 1/4″. Stamp multi-sized snowflakes in Versamark Ink and cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Flick to remove excess powder and set with a Heat Tool.
- Cut a piece of Vellum Cardstock to 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″. Use a sewing machine to attach to the Soft Sea Foam. Wrap Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine around as shown, securing with a bow. Stamp the sentiment in Jet Black Stazon Ink. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ DImensionals.
- Crop a piece of Vellum Cardstock using the Big Shot and large snowflake die from the Snowfall Thinlits Dies. Adhere to the bottom left corner with a Stampin’ Dimensional. Snip the excess to match the edges of the card.
- Stamp the snowflake tree in Versamark Ink onto Soft Sea Foam Cardstock. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and set with a Heat Tool. Snip with a Paper Snips. Add Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the center of the snowflakes. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.