Snowflake Showcase Limited Release Product Suite
When I started the creative process on this card, I envisioned soft…and what color provides a softer feel than Soft Sea Foam! Pair it with Vellum and Shimmery White Cardstock, you have yourself a Snow is Glistening Holiday Card!
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Soft Sea Foam Cardstock to 4″ x 5 1/4″. Stamp multi-sized snowflakes in Versamark Ink and cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Flick to remove excess powder and set with a Heat Tool.
- Cut a piece of Vellum Cardstock to 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″. Use a sewing machine to attach to the Soft Sea Foam. Wrap Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine around as shown, securing with a bow. Stamp the sentiment in Jet Black Stazon Ink. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ DImensionals.
- Crop a piece of Vellum Cardstock using the Big Shot and large snowflake die from the Snowfall Thinlits Dies. Adhere to the bottom left corner with a Stampin’ Dimensional. Snip the excess to match the edges of the card.
- Stamp the snowflake tree in Versamark Ink onto Soft Sea Foam Cardstock. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and set with a Heat Tool. Snip with a Paper Snips. Add Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the center of the snowflakes. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
So, this card was my very first shot at sewing…and I had to do it twice. The first time through, I didn’t have something set right and all I did was make pierced holes in my card….so, I ran it through again and accepted the finished product, hence the open holes (and the not so straight stitches). It didn’t deter me though, I shared a card earlier (Alpine Adventures) that has some straight stitches and it worked the 1st time through.
What an amazing suite of products the Snowflake Showcase is! So many beautiful images and dies for all occasions. I’ll be sharing another creation with you tomorrow to inspire you for the launch on Thursday! Remember, this is a limited release and only available until November 30th or while supplies last.
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!