Beautiful Baubles GDP165 Color Challenge
Happy Monday Everyone!
The Global Design Project has an awesome color challenge for you this week! I love this color combination, it can fall into masculine and rustic, two of my favorite categories. I feel the Beautiful Baubles Bundle from the 2018 Holiday Catalog is getting overlooked and it needs some love. So…I whipped together this card, paired with Shimmer Paint and Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper for a stunning result. Agree?
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock to 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″. Stamp the multi-bulb image (Beautiful Baubles) in Jet Black Staz-On two times at the top. Cut a 5 in strip of Merry Merlot & Copper 5/8″ Reversible Ribbon & Tranquil Tide 1/4″ Velvet Ribbon (both low inventory, so order SOON!). Crop two bulbs with a Big Shot and the Joyous Noel 6x6 Glimmer Paper and slip in between the ribbon. Adhere the ribbon and bulbs with Snail Adhesive. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the multi-bulb image again (two times) on a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock. Crop with the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, and coordinating dies from the Detailed Baubles Thinlits. Color with the brush tip of the Tranquil Tide and Merry Merlot Stampin’ Write Markers. Add a touch of shimmer with Champagne Shimmer Paint and an Aqua Painter. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the “deck the halls” sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Crumb Cake Cardstock. Snip with a Paper Snips. Adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Shimmer Paint!! An amazing medium that is so easy to work with, it is such a bonus to have it as part of my craft room supplies. I use an Aqua Painter to apply it on this Beautiful Baubles holiday creation, but you can also use Sponges, Sponge Daubers, Stamps and more to make your creations glimmer! It comes in four amazing colors!
Did you hear? Several items in the Holiday Catalog are at the brink of extinction. Sales have been much higher than forecasted and they are close to running out of stock and not orderable.
- SNOWFLAKES & STARS WIRE ELEMENTS (item 147819)
- SANTA’S SIGNPOST FRAMELITS DIES (item 147911)
- CHICKEN WIRE ELEMENTS (item 147807)
- ALPINE SPORTS THINLITS DIES (item 147916)
- SINCERELY SANTA PROJECT KIT (item 148029)
- FESTIVE FARMHOUSE COTTON TWINE (item 147888)
- 5/8″ STRIPED BURLAP TRIM (item 147889)
- DETAILED LEAVES THINLITS DIES (item 147921)
- IN THE WOODS FRAMELITS DIES (item 147919)*
- DETAILED DEER THINLITS DIES (item 147915)*
- GALVANIZED BUTTONS (item 147891)
- GALVANIZED CLIPS (item 147806)
- TAKEOUT THINLITS DIES (item 147927)
- SWIRLS & CURLS TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS EMBOSSING FOLDER (item 147923)*
- TRANQUIL TIDE 1/4″ VELVET RIBBON (item 147802)
- REAL RED 3/8″ MIXED SATIN RIBBON (item 147894)
- MERRY CHRISTMAS THINLITS DIES (item 147912)*
- FARMHOUSE FRAMELITS DIES (item 147922)
We don’t know when these products will go out of stock, but it’s possible some may run out as early as next week. I encourage you to ORDER NOW before they are gone for good!
Click on the images below to shop my online store or click the link below to print to pdf!