Stamp Review Crew Features First Frost
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White 12×12 Cardstock to 3 1/4″ x 12″. Score and fold at 6″.
- Stamp the long filigree image in Shaded Spruce ink onto the left edge of the Whisper White card base.
- Cut a piece of Shaded Spruce & a piece of Vellum Cardstock to 2″ x 6″. Zip through the Big Shot tucked inside the Subtle Dynamic Texture Impressions Embossing Folder. Adhere the Shaded Spruce as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp 3 large flowers and 5 small flowers in Cherry Cobbler Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. Stamp 2 of the large stem images in Shaded Spruce Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. Crop with the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and coordinating framelits (Frosted Bouquet Framelits). Crop some Vellum Cardstock with the foliage dies (Frosted Bouquet Framelits).
- Lay the embossed vellum at a diagonal (as shown) over the card base and snip the ends to match the card. Take the Daisy Punch and crop two small notches in the Vellum piece to slip in the Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine. Make several loops and secure with a bow. Adhere the Vellum to the card base with a couple Stampin’ Dimensionals in the middle.
- Arrange the cropped flowers, foliage, etc as shown, adhering with Mini Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment (First Frost Stamp Set) in Shaded Spruce Ink onto Vellum Cardstock. Set the ink with a Heat Tool. Snip with a Paper Snips. Adhere with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Add 5 Share What You Love Artisan Pearls as shown for the final touch.