Little Elephant Baby Card & Online Extravaganza
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut three pieces of Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper to the following sizes: ONE: 3/4″ x 4 3/4″, TWO: 1/2″ x 4″, THREE: 3/4″ x 3″.
- Flag both ends of pieces ONE & TWO with the Banner Triple Punch.
- Stamp the plaid chunk in Soft Sea Foam Ink onto White Cardstock. Trim with a Paper Snips. Adhere all four pieces as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Take the discarded flagged pieces from ONE & TWO, flag a piece of the navy designer series paper and adhere them to the top left corner as shown with Snail Adhesive and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment below the flagged ends in Night of Navy Ink.
- Use a Big Shot and the Stitched Shaped Circle Framelit to crop a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the elephants once in Night of Navy and another in Pool Party Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. Crop the two Navy elephants in full and the Pool Party elephant ears with the coordinating Elephant Builder Punch. Adhere the ears with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Color the balloons with Night of Navy, Soft Sea Foam, and Pool Party Stampin’ Write Markers and stamp onto Whisper White Cardstock. Trim with a Paper Snips. Adhere the balloon bouquet and elephants with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add three Rhinestone Basic Jewels colored with a Dark Night of Navy Stampin’ Blend Marker for the final touch.