Happy Birthday Preston! Let’s Celebrate!
Today is a good day! Happy 10th Birthday Preston!
10 years ago today, we were blessed with the most sweetest, people loving, handsome, boy we could have asked for. We love him more than we could have ever imagined. He loves to try new things and to be with the people he loves. I cannot believe he is 10 years old…life flies by so fast!
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock to 4 1/8 x 5 3/8″. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Early Espresso Cardstock to 4 1/16″ x 5 5/16″.
- Cut a piece of Watercolor Paper to 4″ x 5 1/4″. Add a watercolor wash of Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, and Early Espresso. Adhere to the Early Espresso Cardstock. Use the Classic Label Punch to create the notches for the Linen Thread. Wrap the Linen Thread around 3 times and secure with a bow. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the “So Happy” sentiment in Versamark Ink onto Crumb Cake Cardstock (two times). Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess and set with a Heat Tool.
- Crop one with the Big Shot and largest Oval Stitched Shapes Framelits. Snip the “so” and “life” from the other with a Paper Snips. Adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Color the “Happy” and “banner” with Watercolor Pencils. Use Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, and Early Espresso to create the ombre effect.
- Stamp the “Happy Birthday” and “Let’s Celebrate You” sentiments (Itty Bitty Birthdays) in Versamark Ink onto Early Espresso Cardstock. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess, and set with a Heat Tool. Snip to size with a Paper Snips and adhere as shown with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add three Best Route Enamel Dots for a final touch.
The focal point of this card: “So Happy To Have You In My Life” is from an all new stamp set called Amazing Life. I absolutely LOVE the mix fonts and the sentiments say exactly what I feel. This set is Photopolymer (clear) and is also part of a bundle (shown below).
Save 10% when you purchase the Amazing Life Stamp Set along with the MUST-HAVE Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies. This bundle is new to the 2019 Occasions Catalog. Don’t have a copy of the catalog? You can download a copy here or order a FREE paper copy here. This bundle retails for $50.25! So purchase this on it’s own and you qualify for a FREE Level 1 Sale-a-Bration Item AND my January Hoot Loot (any item $10 or less). You can view the Sale-a-Bration flyer here or order a FREE copy from me here.
Watercolor Paper from Stampin’ Up! is extremely high quality and perfect for those watercolor wash backgrounds. I used Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, and Early Espresso as my background, which mimics the colors of Watercolor Pencils I used to color in the sentiment.
There are so many great deals during Sale-a-Bration, don’t miss out! So much bang for your buck!
Are you ready to shop online? Click on the image above to visit my online store! There are so many new and fabulous items ready for you to add to your crafting collection!
Do you love designer series paper, embellishments and ribbon? Do you want it all from the Occasions Catalog, but can’t afford it? How about a product share? There are four options to choose from! 1) Designer Series Paper Share in 12x12 or 6x6. 2) Ribbon Share. 3) Embellishment Share. 4) I Want It All Share. Spend $50+ on shares and you get to choose a $50 Level Item FREE from the Sale-a-Bration Flyer. You can see all the details and order the OCCASIONS CATALOG SHARES HERE.
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!