Sale-A-Bration with The Stamp Review Crew!
Sale-A-Bration is my favorite time of year! Free items with every $50+ purchase, and amazing item at that. I have definitely gotten the most use out of the Grapefruit Grove & Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets, as well as the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper. I love how light reflects off the foil sheets to make a rainbow of colors that please the eye.
- Start with a piece of Grapefruit Grove Cardstock cut to 4 1/4 x 11. Score and fold at 5 1/2.
- Cut a piece of Petal Pink Cardstock to 3 5/8 x 5 1/8. Adhere strips of Beautifully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper to the edges with Snail Adhesive. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a 3 1/2 x 5 piece of Beautifully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper and adhere to a 3 1/2 x 5 piece of Grapefruit Grove Foil Sheet. TIP: Only add Snail Adhesive to the edges of the Laser-Cut Paper. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use the Stamparatus to stamp the hummingbird and sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Whisper White Thick Cardstock. Crop the hummingbird with the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and coordinating die. Crop the sentiment with the Pretty Label Punch.
- Color the hummingbird with Light & Dark Petal Pink & Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere a 7-inch piece of Calypso Coral 1/4″ Ombre Ribbon behind the sentiment as shown. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add three Calypso Coral Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots as shown for a final touch.
I also used the gorgeous Petal Pink Beautifully Detailed Laser-cut, Specialty Paper, also from the 2019 Occasions Catalog. The edge uses the border pieces cut to size and the 3 1/2 x 5 size piece just adds the right contrast to the Foil Sheet. There are so many Laser-cut options available in the pack of paper, definitely worth having in your craft room.
I cut pieces of Grapefruit Gove cardstock to layer under the focal points and add some depth. Petal Pink and Grapefruit Grove compliment each other well.
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code AHE7WQNK and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of ANY Current Item valued at $10 or less! Click on the image below to learn more about how you can earn Monthly Hoot Loot for FREE!
There are so many great deals during Sale-a-Bration, don’t miss out! So much bang for your buck! Click on the image below, it takes you right to my store so you can begin shopping NOW!
FREE WITH A $50 PURCHASE!
FREE WITH A $100 PURCHASE!
THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE! Become a part of Stampin’ Up!, The Hootenannies, & Mary Fish’s Pals Stamping Community!
- Purchasing the starter kit! Joining Stampin’ Up! includes access to exclusive Stampin’ Up! ideas and resources!
- Purchasing the starter kit and joining through me includes access to the Hootenannies AND the Stampin’ Pretty Pals Pals private Facebook groups and community. Immerse yourself at any level you like in daily stamping discussion, prizes, polls, ideas and inspiration, recognition, friendship, and fun!
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!
Yeow this is gorgeous! That foil is beautiful as a background!
Beautiful combination of paper and foil.
Wow Stesha! BEST use of the foil sheets I’ve seen. Beautiful work.
Oh my goodness, Stesha, this card is stunning! What a great way to showcase the foil sheets.
Wow, the foil sheet looks beautiful here! Love the hummingbird, too; wonderful to see as they are my mother’s favorite 🙂
I love that you focused on the foil sheets – I can’t wait to get my hands on some as well. Beautiful details!!
Now that is just gorgeous! What a way to make that foil ‘shine’ in the spotlight. x
Gorgeous card Stesha – the foil looks amazing behind the laser cut DSP! Kelly x