TGIF! It’s Time for a Product Spotlight!
Welcome to another TGIF Challenge, this week it’s time to spotlight a Stampin’ Up! product! Mosaic Mood or Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper! BOTH are part of the Buy 3 Get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper Sale that runs through September 30, 2019!
At the bottom of this post, I will share two of my previous creations using the Mosaic Mood and Perennial Esssence DSP. I love both of them, they are absolutely GORGEOUS!
- Cut a piece of Blackberry Bliss Cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11. Score and fold at 5 1/2.
- Cut a 2nd piece of Blackberry Bliss Cardstock to 3 7/8 x 5 1/4. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a piece of Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper to 3 3/4 x 5 1/8. Curl two opposite corners. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
- Zip a piece of Vellum Cardstock through a die-cutting and embossing machine tucked inside the High Seas 3D Embossing Folder. Crop with the 2nd largest Stitched Nested Labels Die. Brush with a Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.
- Stamp the mermaid (Magical Mermaid) in Jet Black Stāzon Ink onto Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper. Color the tail and hair with an Aqua Painter and the Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape, and Melon Mambo Pigment Sprinkles. Color the body with an Ivory Stampin’ Blend, being careful to not touch the Stāzon Ink as it will bleed. Set the ink with a Heat Tool. Brush small areas with a Wink of Stella Glitter Brush. PIGMENT SPRINKLES TIP: I sprinkle a tiny bit of each color onto a Clear Block, then grab the color from the block, as needed, with an Aqua Painter.
- Snip mermaid with Paper Snips, adhere to the vellum die-cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals hidden beneath the mermaid.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Blackberry Bliss Cardstock that has been rubbed with an Embossing Buddy. Cover with Shimmer White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess and set with a Heat Tool. Snip with Paper Snips. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add 6 multi-sized Woven Threads Sequins, adhered as shown with a Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
It is hard to capture all the shimmery goodness on this card in a photo! The Wink of Stella and the Shimmer White Embossing Powder really make this card shine! The deep colors of the Pigment Sprinkles bring out the gorgeous colors of the Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper.
Click on the images below to see the blog post with details and the step-by-step tutorial for the card.
Place an online store order valued at $50 or more (before shipping and tax), enter the host code AVB2A3BD and you will earn YOUR CHOICE of ANY Current Item valued at $10 or less!
Click on the image below, it takes you right to my store so you can begin shopping NOW!
THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE! Become a part of Stampin’ Up!, The Hootenannies, & Mary Fish’s Pals Stamping Community!
- Purchasing the starter kit! Joining Stampin’ Up! includes access to exclusive Stampin’ Up! ideas and resources!
- Purchasing the starter kit and joining through me includes access to the Hootenannies AND the Stampin’ Pretty Pals Pals private Facebook groups and community. Immerse yourself at any level you like in daily stamping discussion, prizes, polls, ideas and inspiration, recognition, friendship, and fun!
Want the Ultimate Bundle, the best deal? During the month of July & August, get $155 worth of product for just $99+ tax and FREE Shipping! Then save 20-25% on future purchases, with no obligation to buy, sell or stay active…do it for the discount and for you!
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!