Welcome to the first Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop of 2022! This month, the theme is Sale-A-Bration. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the wonderful creations the Pals are sharing with you! We love hearing from you, so as you hop from blog to blog, please feel free to leave a comment, it would be most appreciated. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
My “Hello Friend” card features the Friendly Hello Bundle from the January 4 – February 28, 2022 Sale-a-Bration Promotion. You can earn it FREE with a $100 purchase! I love that the images from the stamp set are duplicated in the coordinating paper.
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 11 piece of Basic White Thick Cardstock. Score and fold at 5 1/2.
Randomly stamp the double flower image along the edge of the card base in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
Color the flowers with Fresh Freesia Stampin’ Blends. Use a paint brush to add drops of alcohol onto the blended color. (this gives it a similar look to the Designer Series Paper).
Use the brush end and the cap of a Basic Black Stampin’ Marker to add splatter.
Adhere a 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 piece of Friendly Hello Designer Series Paper to a 3 3/8 x 4 5/8 piece of Basic Black Cardstock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Wrap with Black Baker’s Twine, securing with a bow. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop a piece of Basic White Cardstock with the largest Stitched So Sweetly Die and a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the bird image in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto a piece of Basic White Cardstock. Snip out closely with Paper Snips. Color with the following Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs: Fresh Freesia, Pool Party, Mossy Meadow, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, Color Lifter. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto Basic Black Cardstock. Cover with White Basic Embossing Powder. Set with a Heat Tool. Snip out closely with Paper Snips. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Embellish with Matte Black Dots.
What is your favorite item in the Sale-a-Bration catalog? The Friendly Hello Bundle is at the top of my list, as well as, the Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on February 9th. Our theme will be Birthday Bash! The Pals will create birthday projects to celebrate our family and friends.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, INK
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
Have a Hoot-a-Riffic Day!